2015; Progress towards your final team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit just checked Callan ward he's nearly bottomed out you won't get him much cheaper than he is now be 135
Sweet

Bye Cripps, looks like il bring in one of Rocky, Ward, Jelwood or Priddis next week then.

Won't bring in Rocky if he doesn't go above 90-100 or look convincing. May wait another week or two with him hovering in the 450-500 mark.

Only have 42k leftover for next week with my current planned trades but Brodie Smith and Rocky look like downgrades/sideways if I dump both Oxley and Cripps :D Who would've thought that at season's start?

Sweet

Bye Cripps, looks like il bring in one of Rocky, Ward, Jelwood or Priddis next week then.

Won't bring in Rocky if he doesn't go above 90-100 or look convincing. May wait another week or two with him hovering in the 450-500 mark.

Only have 42k leftover for next week with my current planned trades but Brodie Smith and Rocky look like downgrades/sideways if I dump both Oxley and Cripps :D Who would've thought that at season's start?
He (ward) should drop 10k this week but that's about it

He (ward) should drop 10k this week but that's about it
My only problem next week is there's no rookies on the horizon except Lever and I already have Saad in my mids covering CEY. Would have to dump Oxley which is not ideal as I'd rather upgrade on him when he is maxed out and field Saad down back and move McKenzie onto my mids bench assuming CEY comes back.

Hhmmmm gives me cash to double upgrade though.

Might scrap trading McInspud (if he doesn't get dropped) due to his low BE and trade Heeney and CEY instead for McKenzie and mid premo this week.

Next week McInspud becomes Lever and have some coin left over to upgrade Cripps. Decisions decisions

Yes very good but my point is come the time are you actually going to be able to press the trade button for David and then the confirm button and stick with it. 600K is a lot for a pod. I said I'll eat my hat cos It would take guts lol I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, Just that it would be very brave. In fact I Gambled on a pod (Picken)last week and that was bloody hard enough and he was only 420k good on ya if you do it tho :thumbsu:

Edit just checked Callan ward he's nearly bottomed out you won't get him much cheaper than he is now be 135

Plus BE of 116, 135, 141 on top of that before the bye, I think he will still be around 550k until then

This may seem a dumb question, but why are so many quick to cull guys like CEY, Cripps, and Saad? The first two have demonstrated the ability to provide 85+ per week and ton up every once in a while, while Saad provides great swing coverage. You paid a combined 400k for those three, and you can have solid bench back-up.

Anyways:

Green = Keep
Red = Cull
Yellow = Pondering

CullKeep.jpg

Are we thinking that McIntosh's position in Richmond's best 22 is safe? Had a flick through one of the Tiges forums and there seems to be a lot of fans disappointed with plenty of blokes but his name wasn't raised very often. I haven't watched a Richmond game since round 1 and I'm toying with the notion of keeping him in for the season as bench cover, so long as he is going to keep getting games...

Are we thinking that McIntosh's position in Richmond's best 22 is safe? Had a flick through one of the Tiges forums and there seems to be a lot of fans disappointed with plenty of blokes but his name wasn't raised very often. I haven't watched a Richmond game since round 1 and I'm toying with the notion of keeping him in for the season as bench cover, so long as he is going to keep getting games...

I've watched all the Tiges game (I'm one of those losers who watches every game on the schedule, regardless) and frankly, he's been in their Top 5 defenders on a regular basis. Seems to have better game sense than Hunt, Batchelor, and Astbury. If Dimma is smart (arguable) he'll give him much of the season to show if they can build around him. They need to get a young defender on the right track, as 3-4 years down the road does not look promising for their back line.

I've watched all the Tiges game (I'm one of those losers who watches every game on the schedule, regardless) and frankly, he's been in their Top 5 defenders on a regular basis. Seems to have better game sense than Hunt, Batchelor, and Astbury. If Dimma is smart (arguable) he'll give him much of the season to show if they can build around him. They need to get a young defender on the right track, as 3-4 years down the road does not look promising for their back line.

Legend, thanks for that mate I really appreciate it!

Planning on bringing in Lever next week and with the byes fast approaching it will work out better for me to hold McIntosh and punt N. Brown instead.

Legend, thanks for that mate I really appreciate it!

Planning on bringing in Lever next week and with the byes fast approaching it will work out better for me to hold McIntosh and punt N. Brown instead.

I don't know how Brown got 70 out of that game on Friday, I don't remember him being part of the game more than once or twice. Guess you get a lot of credit for playing kick-to-kick in the back half.

I don't know how Brown got 70 out of that game on Friday, I don't remember him being part of the game more than once or twice. Guess you get a lot of credit for playing kick-to-kick in the back half.
Been lucky to get a couple of decent scores out of him this year. Contested marks from opposition kicks are worth something like 8 points, every now and then he takes a couple of grabs that bump his scores up! That's why blokes like McDonald, McGovern and Rance have been racking up huge scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whys that? Averaged mid 80s last 4 years, was frustrated on the weekend but he'll bounce back

FWIW Dusty had a crap one in round 1 and got a 50, been what above 85 since?
I just have a feeling his hearts not in the game anymore and it wouldn't surprise me if he walked away from it altogether. Probly rubbish so don't worry.

Was close to best on ground and was listed in Collingwoods best?? :drunk:

Did well on Hawkins after Frost got toweled up

It is getting there:

9c3c8c9a972c1101a551225ae1ab7cc6.png

I'm not a big fan of Brown as a SC option but he's incredibly important to Collingwood's defence and he was great against Geelong. Collingwood's only clear winner on the night imo.

Current team with $100K and 25 Trades:

ROUND 6 TEAM.png

Keeping Saad rather than Ox for DPP purposes at this stage and would like to keep Wallis (Have held this long right?) at M9, Clark at F7 and Brown at D7 as bench cover. Brown will end up making me more money than Heeney did... Will probably keep him all year.

I worked up a trade schedule between now and round 15 and came up with this final team which leaves me 10 trades for LTI/luxury sideways. Will be watching GAJ like everyone else and if trades permit I will try to jump on for a spot around M5 (I feel dirty saying that).

What do you reckon lads - good round 14/15 team? If I can keep 10 trades for LTI will that be sufficient? Already used 3 of my 5 trades on Rocky/GAJ/Wines...

ROUND 14 TEAM.png

Current team with $100K and 25 Trades:

View attachment 133621

Keeping Saad rather than Ox for DPP purposes at this stage and would like to keep Wallis (Have held this long right?) at M9, Clark at F7 and Brown at D7 as bench cover. Brown will end up making me more money than Heeney did... Will probably keep him all year.

I worked up a trade schedule between now and round 15 and came up with this final team which leaves me 10 trades for LTI/luxury sideways. Will be watching GAJ like everyone else and if trades permit I will try to jump on for a spot around M5 (I feel dirty saying that).

What do you reckon lads - good round 14/15 team? If I can keep 10 trades for LTI will that be sufficient? Already used 3 of my 5 trades on Rocky/GAJ/Wines...

View attachment 133623
What do you use the spreadsheet for?

Keepers:
Shaw Hodge MJ Saad Pendles Fyfe Sloane Jelwood Parker Mumford Goldstein Gray Franklin Martin Goddard Bontempelli

Cull:
Kmac WhiteX Hamling Oxley
Touk Jed Hogan MClark Krakouer

Pondering:
Cripps CEY Tarrant

21 trades
Value 11.85m

Keepers:
Shaw Hodge MJ Saad Pendles Fyfe Sloane Jelwood Parker Mumford Goldstein Gray Franklin Martin Goddard Bontempelli

Cull:
Kmac WhiteX Hamling Oxley
Touk Jed Hogan MClark Krakouer

Pondering:
Cripps CEY Tarrant

21 trades
Value 11.85m

I couldnt imagine you would end up holding onto both Cripps and CEY, unless you have an amazing run with injuries, your gonna want that downgrade cash at some point.

I couldnt imagine you would end up holding onto both Cripps and CEY, unless you have an amazing run with injuries, your gonna want that downgrade cash at some point.
Didn't say I was holding. Just pondering on which super premos to sideways with :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back