2015; Progress towards your final team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say I was holding. Just pondering on which super premos to sideways with :D:thumbsu:

Could almost go Cripps to Rocky next week if all goes according to plan.

Would be stoked if I could straight swap a rookie out, can;t really ask for more.

What are people doing with Cripps across the year?

I'm going to keep him unless absolutely vital to get rid of him, which I doubt I'll need to.

I'm going to keep him unless absolutely vital to get rid of him, which I doubt I'll need to.
Keeping him barring some unforeseen circumstances. Next week he'll be my M8 and even once he's not he's handy on the bench, or is a handy influx of money if I need it later on.

Keep!:
H Shaw
Bont
L Hodge
C Enright
H Taylor
Pendlebury
R Gray
L Franklin
Blicavs
P Ryder
D Swan
C Ellis-Yolmen

Unsure?:
S Burgoyne (been inconsistent)
H Bennell (been inconsistent)
G Ibbotson (been pretty good, may trade at end of year)
C Pearce (been pretty good, may trade at end of year)

May Upgrade:
D McStay
N Krakour
B Newton
M Clark
K McIntosh
N Brown
A Saad
C Salem
N van Berlo

The Rest:
J Anderson (probably wont rise much in value)
J Garlett (probably wont rise much in value)
K Lambert (probs wont get much game time but if i see a rookie Forward starting to play games, he's out)
S Naismith (prob wont get much game time but if i see a rookie Ruckman starting to play games, he's out)

Last edited:

Rockliff is capable of going 30+ more a week. I can't not sideways to him. He's just had horrid luck this year, surely it has to turn. If he can throw up another 90+ I'll get him before R8 because the big ones will be just around the corner.

Rockliff is capable of going 30+ more a week. I can't not sideways to him. He's just had horrid luck this year, surely it has to turn. If he can throw up another 90+ I'll get him before R8 because the big ones will be just around the corner.
I think if he gets a 100 this week, it might be his last price drop. Straight swap for Cripps would be tempting, but I think I want to hang on to him a bit longer. Planning to upgrade Heeney instead. Unless Rocky flops again this week I think next week is the time to get him in.

I think if he gets a 100 this week, it might be his last price drop. Straight swap for Cripps would be tempting, but I think I want to hang on to him a bit longer. Planning to upgrade Heeney instead. Unless Rocky flops again this week I think next week is the time to get him in.
TheOz :eek:

One of Rocky, Parker or Barlow to come in next week, preferences in that order, but i'll give them all this week to prove their worth.

Vanders probably out.

And then upgrade one of the back rookies to who ever I can afford, probably McDonald.

First double upgrade for the season next week, im excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of Rocky, Parker or Barlow to come in next week, preferences in that order, but i'll give them all this week to prove their worth.

Vanders probably out.

And then upgrade one of the back rookies to who ever I can afford, probably McDonald.

First double upgrade for the season next week, im excited!
I'm planning on Rocky next week. Would like to do a double upgrade, but Sloane sort of stuffed that idea. Ins next week are Lever and Rocky for me (depending on this week of course)

His BE is 199. He has two more price drops, even on a big score this week.

what do you base that on? his Zero drops out after this week and he'll have his 95 odd from last week + a 100 from this week -

I was mucking around on the salary calculator on TooSerious. If he gets 100 this week he'll drop to about $475. 100 the following week and he starts climbing again.

what do you base that on? his Zero drops out after this week and he'll have his 95 odd from last week + a 100 from this week -
I was mucking around on the salary calculator on TooSerious. If he gets 100 this week he'll drop to about $475. 100 the following week and he starts climbing again.

Hmm, gotcha. Thought the 199 BE would take two weeks to overcome, but see that it is quicker as the zero drops out.

I played with the calculator too. You're quite correct, any decent score will see Rocky hit his base price after this round. BUt any subsequent price rise is limited to say $10k or so. Which means that we can sit back, watch the next 2 weeks to be sure Rocky is "back". I'd have to say that I probably prefer Rocky @$495k in two weeks after some consistency rather than pick him up next week @$480 off the back of, say, 97 and 110.

Hmm, gotcha. Thought the 199 BE would take two weeks to overcome, but see that it is quicker as the zero drops out.

I played with the calculator too. You're quite correct, any decent score will see Rocky hit his base price after this round. BUt any subsequent price rise is limited to say $10k or so. Which means that we can sit back, watch the next 2 weeks to be sure Rocky is "back". I'd have to say that I probably prefer Rocky @$495k in two weeks after some consistency rather than pick him up next week @$480 off the back of, say, 97 and 110.

which calculator are you working from?

SC site has his projected score at 72 and his projected drop of 55k (>438k).

Back of envelope with score of 100;

0.75 x 494k + ((65.67* X 5,000#) x 0.25) = $452,587

So a score of 100 should see him around 450k.

* (0 + 97 + 100) / 3
# Magic Number

SC site has his projected score at 72 and his projected drop of 55k (>438k).

Back of envelope with score of 100;

0.75 x 494k + ((65.67* X 5,000#) x 0.25) = $452,587

So a score of 100 should see him around 450k.

* (0 + 97 + 100) / 3
# Magic Number

Check your PM's

Calaculator says a score of 100 gets him to $475

Haven't used the claculator, but have seen where Philzsay has mentioned it treats his 0 score as a DNP when it shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back