2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess we all now know who you play for. I saw Kedron drop players back for a few games last year, and they weren't influential at all. There will be more than one side that will be competitive with Kedron, regardless of how many senior players they have kept.
Yes i did notice this, mostly probably border line 2's players, or coming back through due to injury. I hear they still have a few very handy players that didn't see a reserve or 3rd's game. Including a fairly straight kicker.

Will they still have the crazy old bloke at full forward who literally does not shutup, annoying opponents and teammates?!
hahaha,
Will they still have the crazy old bloke at full forward who literally does not shutup, annoying opponents and teammates?!
Missing a season last year, so i dont think so.

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-5_12-14-35.png
    upload_2015-2-5_12-14-35.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 13

The kedron boys have been on the track for a while now. A few new faces mixed in with some pretty handy senior players and a good chunk of last years ressies. No one knows how the season will play out but rest assured the lads are keen.

I tell you.... you miss a couple of days/weeks........ plenty of activity on here....... good to see.

Oh for those that are interested..........I heard 55 at Woodsmen training.........good start up numbers!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their intent is to nominate a side, but it hasn't happened yet. They are still rustling up numbers.

they have a close association with Coorparoo, and if it effects the Kings reserves numbers it won't happen.
Nearly as much s**t that comes out of your mouth the amount of times you have raved that this is good footy sometimes I think gee he must be drunk!!

Nearly as much s**t that comes out of your mouth the amount of times you have raved that this is good footy sometimes I think gee he must be drunk!!

Ah another QAFA A bandit who has no clue. Keep telling yourself how good QAFA A is if it makes you feel better. Oh, and pay attention to the pre-season cup games, I think you might get a shock !!

I tell you.... you miss a couple of days/weeks........ plenty of activity on here....... good to see.

Oh for those that are interested..........I heard 55 at Woodsmen training.........good start up numbers!! :D

I know you are probably exaggerating a little, but did they consider also going up to QAFA A or do they only want to play on Friday nights ??

Ah another QAFA A bandit who has no clue. Keep telling yourself how good QAFA A is if it makes you feel better. Oh, and pay attention to the pre-season cup games, I think you might get a shock !!

Who are the QAFA (B) teams playing in that?

Moorooka vs Caboolture

Cooly Tweed vs Bond

Bribie vs Pine Rivers

You would back the underdogs in 3 of the 4 matches I reckon, except Pine Rivers will smash Bribie.

Ok. What other games are on in that first round ??
Draw issued Fri 19th Dec. May have changed since

POOL A
Labrador v Surfers
PBC v Broady
Morningside v Wilston Grange
Mt Gravatt v Western Magpies

POOL B
Burleigh v UQ
Springwood v Kedron
Mayne v Kenmore
Sandgate v Noosa

POOL C
Robina v Coorparoo
Marrochy v Aspley
Yeronga v Alex
Nambour v Caloundra

POOL D
Cooly v Bond
Coomera v Woodsmen
Cab v GM
Bribie v Pine Rivers

I know you are probably exaggerating a little, but did they consider also going up to QAFA A or do they only want to play on Friday nights ??

Exaggerating....? Never!!

The Woodsmen are happy in this division. Never considered an option to go up..... They could never field that many players for 2 teams. Sometimes they struggle for enough for even one on some weeks!!

Plus the Friday night thing is too attractive for the older blokes who have commitments on Saturdays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back