2015 QAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

sexualninja

Senior List
Aug 23, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Sydney
as for Proud...how ironic...what an absolutely disgusting human being. If this is true and AFLQ are serious with supporting white ribbon etc this scum should never be allowed to set foot on any footy grounds let alone registered to play again when he gets out of the big house.

Krakour Magic

Debutant
Jan 28, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Monash Blues
He's obv a good coach qafl. Let's not be simplistic

Would have an outstanding win/loss ratio from 06 to 11 and then 14/15 I would have thought.

Managing some pretty big personalities at Mt Gravatt over the years wouldn't have been an easy job, and whilst some peoples' grandsons may have performed reasonably well in coaching Morningside in 2014, the 07 competition was a pretty tough one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

karmaking

All Australian
Feb 2, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lakys a good coach and not surprising people would rubbish him on here. just look what he did at springwood and mt gravatt when he took over at thos clubs will show how good he is. the finals this year showed it as well
I agree, his record over a long period of time has been top notch, Lakey is a very good coach and mentor of men.

_A_M_

Draftee
Dec 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Bit slow on here lately.

Any Ins and Outs to report?

So much for silly season on here
Having moved interstate I'm relying on you guys for a bit of gossip!

I trawled through club Facebook & websites I haven't gathered a whole bunch of info. Labrador picking up Goldsmith & Retzlaff to join Baxter in their forward line would rival the forward lines of any Qld neafl club...I imagine they'd be short priced favourites to go back to back.

UQ still without a coach with Pfeiffer leaving?

Will be interesting to see how Humphreys at magpies copes with his two best assistants leaving for Aspley...they've taken Lawrence with them I think. Will Scott & McEvoy go around again?

The rest of the clubs anyone....?

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
have heard they lost both of those old blokes, as well as Maricic and Lawrence. Losing their assistant coaches is probably a bigger loss though.

Carseldine would have to be a chance to leave for the NEAFL as well after his Grogan win, but I did see on their facebook a few weeks back that Jimmy Rozinski is back for them - not sure if he will be the same player he once was though.

They also lost Thompson, but he was getting long in the tooth as well.

1 tym eagle

Debutant
Jun 10, 2007
cummra
AFL Club
West Coast
Have heard surfers are going to be a young side with a few going out to Logan.

Also Hackett from morningsides was talking to few clubs in Victoria.

thunderdoc

Team Captain
May 27, 2010
dimboola
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have heard surfers are going to be a young side with a few going out to Logan.

Also Hackett from morningsides was talking to few clubs in Victoria.

I'm interested to know if format for next years QAFL will be the same. Competition rules clearly stated must have Under 19s to enter competition, so are magpies and Surfers starters !! Will the NEAFL draft continue to be a joke, with Sandgate and Morningside the big losers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back