Jun 25, 2009
AFL Club
GWS
2012-14 TAFL Premiers - New England Nomads of Armidale are hosting:

UNE Tablelands Cup

Saturday 28th March 2015

$1500 prize money

Limited places available

A great opportunity to get away with the team and play some decent footy against different clubs

Please read the formal invitation (attached below)

www.newenglandnomads.net

Attachments

• Invitation TC 2015.pdf
    129.6 KB · Views: 143

Kris Davis

Draftee
Dec 15, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi,

I'm moving up to Lennox Head from Bendigo in about 3 weeks and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a club that might be looking to recruit a ruckman.

I've only been playing footy for 5 year but in the time I've played in the Bendigo, Heathcote and Maryborough/Castlemaine leagues.

Looking for a club around Northern NSW or Gold Coast areas, willing to drive around an hour if I need.

Cheers

BrotherofChunk

All Australian
Jun 19, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I see albert proud got a 19 month sentence but parole in Feb. interesting to see if he suits up with the pumas again or if he finds his way to Ipswich with Rhan

No U turns

Debutant
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any news from the Gold Coast Clubs.
New signings/ departures???
Burleigh should be strong again.
Cooly will struggle again and Robina who knows?

footystar_

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2006
Pt Cook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's going to be a big job to make up 25 odd scoring shots Springwood had on Burleigh in 2014. But if any team can win in 2015, it's the Bombers

No U turns

Debutant
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any news of any new players to Burleigh, Robina or Cooly? Is Perry Bolt lining up for the bombers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 16, 2010
moree
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not much going on it seems. Springwood to fall back a bit towards the pack but clearly the team to beat.
Burleigh will be the nearest competitor with the battle for the rest of the finals spots between kenmore,yeronga, robina & I'm expecting to see a rejuvinated coorparoo but would take some massive improvements for them to leap frog the earlier mentioned sides.
Oh and alex hills are on the ropes already from what's being said around the place.

No U turns

Debutant
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any news on who some of these sides have recruited?
I see burleigh had a loss in the preseason competition.
This probably doesnt mean a lot though.

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Robina have had a few blokes through training from Victoria. Not sure where they are finding them, or how they are compensating them.

Word on the street is that they wouldn't want to be paying them much though, as they're not much chop!

No U turns

Debutant
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
QAFL - You must be an umpire for the amount of Queensland footy forums you write in and have an opinion on.
Its all a guessing game at this time of year. Recruits especially on the coast can look a million bucks early and be duds when the ball is bounced in anger and on the flipside some who don't look the goods early can actually turn out to be the best recruits of the season as footy smarts is worth more than muscle mass or beep tests

No U turns

Debutant
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not much going on it seems. Springwood to fall back a bit towards the pack but clearly the team to beat.
Burleigh will be the nearest competitor with the battle for the rest of the finals spots between kenmore,yeronga, robina & I'm expecting to see a rejuvinated coorparoo but would take some massive improvements for them to leap frog the earlier mentioned sides.
Oh and alex hills are on the ropes already from what's being said around the place.
Just wondering why Springwood will fall back to the pack this season?
Have they lost a few and not replaced them?

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
on the flipside some who don't look the goods early can actually turn out to be the best recruits of the season as footy smarts is worth more than muscle mass or beep tests

agree. In this case, just regurgitating what I was told.

However, proof will be in the pudding

RAZ66

Senior List
Jan 4, 2015
Chinchilla
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well hoping to get to see a few games this year... My first experience at watching a game of Seniors without being involved in coaching or administration of a team lol... should be far more relaxing.

RAZ66

Senior List
Jan 4, 2015
Chinchilla
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was so relaxing watching the Yeronga boys easily beat Caloundra in preseason cup. Not s high standard by either side. lots of mistakes, mainly in the thought processes. kicking too late or to wrong side of ground. Playing on when manned up . bit of physical stuff during the game , both sides seemed to lose focus on times that it just a game not playing for sheep stations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back