2015 QFA South

Remove this Banner Ad

tigerhawk

Debutant
Apr 5, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You serious Tiger?? Why would Aspley be targeting your blokes? Some damn good footballers there but like you said, doesnt say much for QAFL talent...
Craven, Coghlan and McLean (won our B&F the other night) will probably get a trial with them over summer...They already have Leong on their list who plays at Grange when he is not playing NEAFL...Blair has always been pretty keen on Mayne players...

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Everyone @ Mayne is looking fwd to the comp next year...I agree it will be a lot more even and a terrible start like Mayne had this season will not be recoverable like it was in the 6 team comp they were in this season..Faulkner definately retired...Housego will go again definitely over the injuries of the past seasons and I'm backing a big year from him should break the games record at Mayne too which is another reason to keep him motivated...Brown can play for a few years yet still heaps of talent on the list and I still can't believe how many of our players just fly under the radar completely...Other than that the rest of the list is intact but I'm sure the Aspley in the NEAFL might change that over the summer got there eye on a few of our players which is not saying much for the talent available at the other QAFL clubs...

Housego must be 37/38 at least? I thought he was of the same vintage as Troy Moncur?

Did Heffernan-Roper play footy anywhere in 2016?

I don't think many are under the radar, just that Faulks, Brown and Housego are/were a step above. Age is obviously going to catch everyone though.

I'll believe it when I see it that Faulks is DEFINITELY retired.

tigerhawk

Debutant
Apr 5, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Housego must be 37/38 at least? I thought he was of the same vintage as Troy Moncur?

Did Heffernan-Roper play footy anywhere in 2016?

I don't think many are under the radar, just that Faulks, Brown and Housego are/were a step above. Age is obviously going to catch everyone though.

I'll believe it when I see it that Faulks is DEFINITELY retired.
Faulks definately done got kid #2 on the way and significant business interests he is finished...Housego will be 38 when the whips start cracking next year but I reckon he is moving well enough to play as a permanent fwd...Heffernan Roper lives up the sunny coast pretty sure he is busy with family commitments didn't play a game in 2016...

commish1234

Debutant
May 11, 2010
brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now more importantly AFL 9S Buffs are running there comp again this year .Starts 21 october at 6 pm .Rego is $800 .
Book your team online afl9s.com.au
There will be prize money for the winning team .The more teams the more the prize money .I would say prize money is starting point is $400 .
Only runs for 8 weeks good to keep some you boys or girls together and bond in some new players .

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Now more importantly AFL 9S Buffs are running there comp again this year .Starts 21 october at 6 pm .Rego is $800 .
Book your team online afl9s.com.au
There will be prize money for the winning team .The more teams the more the prize money .I would say prize money is starting point is $400 .
Only runs for 8 weeks good to keep some you boys or girls together and bond in some new players .
This is for facebook

QLD FOOTY

Rookie
Feb 20, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone setting up thread for the new comp? Would love to get peoples opinions and perhaps some player movements etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back