2015 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Where have you heard these rumors?

Facebook and Twitter, obviously not 100% confirmed but fairly reliable sources like SCPaige have jump on the hype train.

Hey guys wanted to get your quick thoughts on this. I was a regular last year but had my account blocked for some unknown reason so I've had to make a new one.

I'm thinking of starting a super coach blog and doing analysis and advice etc. partly because it's just fun and I've got the time to do it and also because people need to be saved from Supercoach Paige. Should I give it a crack?

Ps. I was SnappyHappy last year

Hey guys wanted to get your quick thoughts on this. I was a regular last year but had my account blocked for some unknown reason so I've had to make a new one.

I'm thinking of starting a super coach blog and doing analysis and advice etc. partly because it's just fun and I've got the time to do it and also because people need to be saved from Supercoach Paige. Should I give it a crack?

What's wrong with Supercoach Paige?

Yep go ahead...
do u know why your snaphappy account was banned?

Yep go ahead...
do u know why your snaphappy account was banned?

Not really sure. I think it was because I needed to verify my email but I never get the verification email. Requested a re-send a few times but the email never came through. I also notified BigFooty of this through 'Contact Us' but never heard back from them.

Last edited:
Not really sure. I think it was because I needed to verify my email but I never get the verification email. Requested a re-send a few times but the email never came through. I also notified BigFooty of this through 'Contact Us' but never heard back from them.

Jiska can u shed some light

Jim Boy can you please assist with this??

SuperCoachKing : Email support@bigfooty.com if Jim Boy doesn't contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back