Fironi
Himmelberg
Curnow
Mills
Burton
Hardwick
Dunkley
then maybe a Hipwood/Mckay

Not bad, only ones I’d have different would be Mills and Burton out and maybe Hardwick just out. Mills output has never matched the hype and Burton pretty disappointing since 2017.

One a lot of people miss is Phillips, it’s weird because usually a lot of the Collingwood young players get overhyped. I get he isn’t as flashy as your De Goeys of the world but Phillips just goes about his business every week and flies under the radar amongst that stacked midfield.

Weird draft, with such an even spread of talent and busts across the first 25 or so.

Oliver going before Essendon’s picks and Dees taking Weideman over Curnow & McKay would hurt the most.

All this talk about Parish and Francis but I would not be shocked if Mason Redman overtook both in the long term, would like opposition supporters opinion on Redman if anyone has paid close enough attention.
Really impressive great skills, foot skills so important these days.

All this talk about Parish and Francis but I would not be shocked if Mason Redman overtook both in the long term, would like opposition supporters opinion on Redman if anyone has paid close enough attention.
May become a role player, similar to parish and francis

Weird draft, with such an even spread of talent and busts across the first 25 or so.

Oliver going before Essendon’s picks and Dees taking Weideman over Curnow & McKay would hurt the most.
Eh Weideman won us our first final in 12 years. Can't be too upset at this stage. Not like we gave up $1M a year for 5 years for him, still has years to be a good player.

We likely had Oliver and Francis as our preferred combo. Parish and Francis isn't a bad 2nd outcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley is moving up the list very quickly. His end to last year and form this is probably on par or better than anyone elses.

Fiorini has been very good as well this year

We likely had Oliver and Francis as our preferred combo. Parish and Francis isn't a bad 2nd outcome

Yeah just in terms of how much Oliver would impact your best 22 compared to those two, it’s a fair gap.

Eh Weideman won us our first final in 12 years. Can't be too upset at this stage. Not like we gave up $1M a year for 5 years for him, still has years to be a good player.

He’s not been bad this year. I was at that final. He was very good. Would like to see that again from him at some stage. Don’t think his upside is close to those other two though, unfortunately. But lots of career left.

I suppose somebody should point out that not quite cementing yourself in a 2-10 team and not quite cementing yourself in a 6-6 team aren't the same thing. Francis is being kept out of the Essendon squad by quality competition, even Weitering wouldn't be playing down back for us at the moment, Silvagni is continually in the mix because Carlton is terrible.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And its a tuff one, we could have had him if not for giving up our pick 11 for two early 20's picks to get Dunks and Collins, so essentially with Collins now gone it's Charlie for Dunks, and after tonight im not sure what would suit us best, prob Charlie
charlie would suit you guys 100%, imagine a forward line with naughton and curnow lmao

Yeah just in terms of how much Oliver would impact your best 22 compared to those two, it’s a fair gap.
I imagine Oliver for parish in both sides balances them out
But I’m a big fan of parish these days and wouldn’t want to swap. Kind of like the balance our midfield currently has
Exit Zaka for Smith next year and keep this bunch fit and in form and I think we’re progressing well

A ruck and tall forward would be handy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back