News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe out. Hodge out. Parker out. TMitch out.
No donuts with cover on all lines still.
Rest of my team to score 1900 and drop another 5k.
Avoided all the carnage last week and lost to an opponent with two donuts.
FMSCL.

I'm expecting some crazy bad scores in the last round. 99% of teams that matter will be out of trades. Swannie is a near certain out plus Freo's best players.

The leading team had no bench cover in forwards and midfield this week. Was carrying Hodge and Fyfe on the pine. Now with Swannie on the bench too he may well have donuts next week. Will be in for a nervous week.

It's Ross Lyon, he's done this s**t before. Hope the AFL tells him to get farked.
That's poor form. Feel for Peel Thunder, the club has battled for years on and off the field,
finally got new facilities recently and this is their first successful year and this.

That's poor form. Feel for Peel Thunder, the club has battled for years on and off the field,
finally got new facilities recently and this is their first successful year and this.
The AFL fine Melbourne and suspend their coaches for not tanking, allow Lyon to tank the last round. At least they're consistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL fine Melbourne and suspend their coaches for not tanking, allow Lyon to tank the last round. At least they're consistent.

This match is a farce. Port may as well play their SANFL team as well.

Absolutley. Hoping that Studly Todd has a huge game this weekend for 3 votes, only interesting thing left for this season, has probably not polled the last two weeks. Putting money on Dangerfield myself.

Last edited:
Our SANFL team are playing in the qualifying final this week.

Unfortunately there are rules in place where we can't send most of the AFL team back to the SANFL this week.

Absolutley. Hoping that Studly Todd has a huge game this weekend for 3 votes, only interesting thing left for this season, has probably not polled the last two weeks. Putting money on Dangerfield myself.
Six weeks ago I got on Dangerfield in the Brownlow market which did not include Fyfe. He was $13 at the time :)

Hawthorn royally screwed over Box Hill in the GF last year by forcing them to play a non match fit Cyril and then benching him for the entire last quarter when the game was still in the balance.
Box Hill lost, Hawthorn won and Cyril had a great game. such is the way of the world.

i think Freo have earned the right to field whatever team they want in this meaningless encounter. not ensuring that your players are at peak possible fitness come the Qualifying Final seems more like tanking to me.

i can see the Hawks resting quite a few as well

Last edited:
21 votes from a relatively s**t season last year (Priddis polled 26), has had a career best season this year.
He's the sort of guy that stands out when he plays well. It wouldn't surprise me if he manages to win it

Came up in the trades thread but there is talk that North will rest players this week. Goldstein would almost definitely be one of them if this is the case I would have thought

Came up in the trades thread but there is talk that North will rest players this week. Goldstein would almost definitely be one of them if this is the case I would have thought

Freo I'm OK with as they've earned the right, and their match hurts / helps no-ones finals positions, but I reckon North doing it is dodgy at best.

Freo I'm OK with as they've earned the right, and their match hurts / helps no-ones finals positions, but I reckon North doing it is dodgy at best.
I agree. Western Bulldogs and Richmond are a great warm up for the finals for us, especially given we've played weaker sides in the lead up. We shouldn't want to flirt with our form. Especially given there's every chance we will lose the elimination final and get plenty of weeks rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back