Unofficial Preview 2015 Season Previews- [WE DID IT!]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy for liam123 to do a Grand Final preview, or anyone else who wants to do one. I might write one of my nonsense ones that don't talk about the game at all though. That's all Ill have time to do before I leave tomorrow.
I would love to do part 1 please give me till tomorrow morning then I kind of need somebody else to carry it on

Yeah, I got it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Knock em dead mate. You were my first choice Caffy! *goes back and deletes all other tags*

But let's be real, it's a ******* Grand Final. Anyone who wants to write something interesting/funny/inspiring/whatever is more than welcome to! Eternal love and peace.

This is as far as I got into my match preview before I realised I don't have time. :(

“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” - Google Search for ‘cool sports quotes’, accessed 27th September 2015

In 1992, the West Coast Eagles won the premiership. In 1994, the Eagles won the premiership, again. Then for a long time nothing happened*. Until now.

Man, that would have been some preview. I can see it already. Too bad I didn't have the balls to start working on it a week ago, I didn't want to jinx this thing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it seems like we didn't get the fairytale ending we all hoped for this season.

But along with the mostly great football we got this season were weekly match previews of consistently high quality. Not only did we not miss a single preview this year, the writing was so impressive it was nominated for an Emmy. We didn't win, but I did get to do cocaine with Woody Allen at the afterparty.

So that's that. I'd like to thank all of you who wrote a preview this year, and invite you again to choose BigFooty as your premier timewaster in 2016. You all did a terrific job, and shouldn't accept too much of the blame for the grand final loss. Just beat yourself up a little, and move on.

Yours sincerely,

Quinz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back