Competitions 2015 SUNS board Bigfooty tipping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Everyone jump on board the 2015 edition of Bigfooty tipping. Apart from the prizes on offer from Bigfooty, I will throw in a random match worn SUNS jumper for first place :)

We will band together and make sure that Lord_Flashheart does not fluke his way to another victory

Head to Bigfooty tipping above and join the Gold Coast board competition

Password - Rocket15

Everyone jump on board the 2015 edition of Bigfooty tipping. Apart from the prizes on offer from Bigfooty, I will throw in a random match worn SUNS jumper for first place :)

We will band together and make sure that Lord_Flashheart does not fluke his way to another victory

Password - Rocket15
How do I join the suns board comp?
is it a private league? or am I not seeing what I need to see?

Password - Rocket15

How's this working out for ya?

I don't need your personal match worn gear though,that stuff has real value, just shine me up another badge for the end of August thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you welchers, where's my freakin badge*? :mad:

*no badge was actually offered, but a match worn guernsey was that I asked to trade for a badge.

I will get my wife to take it in to work for you tomorrow :)

i-love-penis.jpg

Damn I completely forgot I even started using Bigfooty for tips. Oh well, next year.

Damn I completely forgot I even started using Bigfooty for tips. Oh well, next year.
Next year we'll remember to tip and destroy Lord_Flashheart

Then I will conspire with a certain individual to hang a poster sized screencap of the results in his office. ;)

Haha look at all the excuses for being rubbish. I forgot my tips, I'm a big red girly man. You lost, and spectacularly. I could have left out the last two rounds and still won.

I am the Gary Ablett of the GC board tipping comp, if I'm in, no one else stands a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back