Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.3% of SC'ers still have Lolmumba.
30.1% still have KMac after his $50k drop.

Mind blown.
15.9% still have Jed Anderson including my dumbass! :eek:

15.9% still have Jed Anderson including my dumbass! :eek:
That's a fair point too. Never understood so many people jumping on him, had no JS at all. Hawthorn and Freo have the deepest MID lists around.

That's a fair point too. Never understood so many people jumping on him, had no JS at all. Hawthorn and Freo have the deepest MID lists around.
Kids a jet. Burned through preseason and looked to at least get a dozen games at some stage of the year. Enough to moo anyway. Unfortunately didn't pan out that way.

Would have loved to hear that at the start of the year
Kids a jet. Burned through preseason and looked to at least get a dozen games at some stage of the year. Enough to moo anyway. Unfortunately didn't pan out that way.
Never really thought by this stage of the year that some of Hawks mids would be travelling so well, thought he would get games as next in line but they bat so deep

my 6 "premo" defence is only worth a combined $2,419,800... fml :(:cry:
Simpson, Hibberd, Burboyne, Pittard, McGovern, Smith

still waiting to score over 600 from my back 6 this year, probably won't happen with that pack of spuds

Hawks need some run in their side. Hartung & Jed should've been bled into the team to gain experience.
Hartung has played 10 senior games this year... Anderson was given the chance in the early rounds but failed to impress. Who do you expect Hawthorn to drop to put Anderson back in the side?

My defense-
Shaw, newnes, Taylor, gibson, saad, hamling (mckenzoe, Pearce)

Thoughts on saad or Taylor to rance?

I have 9 trades left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bout time he bounced back, has had a s**t last few weeks. ONly thing that saved him from being traded out was the lack of other options and the fact they were playing Essendon
Reading through the game thread earlier, it looks like he had another terrible game yet miraculously scored big. CD are bunch of toss pots trollers.

Reading through the game thread earlier, it looks like he had another terrible game yet miraculously scored big. CD are bunch of toss pots trollers.

Been struggling to top 20 touches recently, so i'll take his 28 whether CD added a few or not :p

I need the best left field defender out there, I have KK, hodge,Langdon ,Ibbotson, Smith and Saad. If Saad not named he goes, Shaw aside who will finish the best, give me some gold nuggets please.

I need the best left field defender out there, I have KK, hodge,Langdon ,Ibbotson, Smith and Saad. If Saad not named he goes, Shaw aside who will finish the best, give me some gold nuggets please.
I know you said you wanted a left field defender, but aside from maybe Picken (and Hodge who you already have) Shaw will outscore every other defender so you will just be losing points by picking a left field defender. I'd get Shaw or Picken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back