Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy or ziebell? Around same price ziebell with DPP and a very handy bye.. Buddy higher ceiling.. Both have a tendency to miss games via injury or suspension
I started with buddy and I dislike ziebell, I'm bias mate
Buddy 100% for me

I started with buddy and I dislike ziebell, I'm bias mate
Buddy 100% for me
I'm sold..
Touk and Cripps > Rocky and Bonts

Leaves the elite setup as:
Def: McDonald Hibberd Laird Newnes Oxley Saad Whitecross Lever
Mid: Fyfe Pendles Beams Parker Treloar Rockliff CEY Gray (F/M) Krak (F/M) Lang Mckenzie (D/M)
Ruck: Maric Jacobs Read (R/F)
Forward: Dusty Goddard Swan Dahlhouse Buddy Clark Tarrant Bellchambers

I'm sold..
Touk and Cripps > Rocky and Bonts

Leaves the elite setup as:
Def: McDonald Hibberd Laird Newnes Oxley Saad Whitecross Lever
Mid: Fyfe Pendles Beams Parker Treloar Rockliff CEY Gray (F/M) Krak (F/M) Lang Mckenzie (D/M)
Ruck: Maric Jacobs Read (R/F)
Forward: Dusty Goddard Swan Dahlhouse Buddy Clark Tarrant Bellchambers
You're trading in Bonts and he's not in your elite setup :confused:

Does anyone have an inkling to jump on the budwah this week? Seems eerily similar to last year I jumped on at about 440K last year and he really turned it on for me.. He started slow last year and really fired up and averaged huge from about round 10 onwards.. Is he carrying a niggle as some have rumoured? I have that feeling that jumping on this week against Carlton at the SCG he could kick 5-6 and dominate..

I am very tempted to jump on the Bud this week (trade up from Taz).. 2015 is the 1st SC season that I had started without him. Unlike most KPF, Buddy doesn't have to kick a bag to get monster scores, capable of having 20+ possies, and only a couple of goals and smashing out 120+

Budwah I meant give me a break hahaha.. You like the aggressive move?
#isaynotoKPFs, so don't like the Buddy move.

Why not Tarrant to Rocky via Gray DPP and keep Touk?

Completes your forward line and keeps a moo moo. Touk > Tarrant.

it is aggressive agree.
but aggression requires logic to work.
1st year of bonts being a premo.
lots of forward pods who dont have this.
rethink i advise.
my 2c
I was referring to jumping on buddy at 445K this week.. I don't have the Bont, need him to be the perfect anti-pod for me to climb into top 100

I was referring to jumping on buddy at 445K this week.. I don't have the Bont, need him to be the perfect anti-pod for me to climb into top 100
im almost certainly one eyed.
ziebell. far better pod.
dal also has low ownership. id sugest he'd be top 3 end season on average. gun

#isaynotoKPFs, so don't like the Buddy move.

Why not Tarrant to Rocky via Gray DPP and keep Touk?

Completes your forward line and keeps a moo moo. Touk > Tarrant.
Unfortunately only 117K in the piggy bank, so can only go Cripps, CEY or Touk to Rocky.. Thanks for your opinion tho Jiska appreciate it.. image.jpg

im almost certainly one eyed.
ziebell. far better pod.
dal also has low ownership. id sugest he'd be top 3 end season on average. gun
Had Dahl since round 4, loving his work.. Really wish a round 13 premo was cheap and reliable now in mid/fwd apart from the 2 I own (Treloar/T mac).. Don't trust Ziebell at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither am I to be honest, but I'd much rather cull TBC than Cripps, CEY or Touk.
Trading TBC and Taz would leave me only 17,17 (16 if dale is dropped) in first 2 bye weeks.. Leaves me skinny although I would like to trade Cripps or CEY to Ward prior to the byes.. I think Taz and TBC won't leak too much coin and playing in round 11 would be a bonus.. I think (gulp) holding TBC is the play.. Gives me 84K which will assist in upgrades post R11..

Chasing overall BTW currently ranked 340th.

Trading TBC and Taz would leave me only 17,17 (16 if dale is dropped) in first 2 bye weeks.. Leaves me skinny although I would like to trade Cripps or CEY to Ward prior to the byes.. I think Taz and TBC won't leak too much coin and playing in round 11 would be a bonus.. I think (gulp) holding TBC is the play.. Gives me 84K which will assist in upgrades post R11..

Chasing overall BTW currently ranked 340th.

You still have a couple of weeks to even that out though

I am looking at limited options - need to bring in a forward to cover injuries, but ideally would like them to be F6 as I don't want to have to use a further trade down the line on them. Already got Swan, Dahlhaus, Goddard, Mitchell, Bontempelli and Hogan, cannot afford Gray yet, so S.Edwards is who I'm looking at.

Is Edwards good enough to be a top 10 forward?

I am looking at limited options - need to bring in a forward to cover injuries, but ideally would like them to be F6 as I don't want to have to use a further trade down the line on them. Already got Swan, Dahlhaus, Goddard, Mitchell, Bontempelli and Hogan, cannot afford Gray yet, so S.Edwards is who I'm looking at.

Is Edwards good enough to be a top 10 forward?

If he maintains his form he could be, but I would be wary.

Might be better to downgrade this week and bring in Gray next week or after his bye. If you dont your going to struggle to get him in at all.

A forward that is averaging 120 is a rare thing, dont settle with Edwards, aim high.

Looking at bringing in a keeper FWD this week.

I was going to bring in Zorko at 400k but his bye is next week which wont help my team at all.

Therefore I was thinking Devon Smith or McGovern.
McGovern could be nice, bring him in as a FWD for cover this week then swing him up to DEF once Lids/Goddard/Bartel are at a more suitable price. I don't think he's a FWD keeper but given how light defence is this year he could be a keeper back there. Could also work well with FWD/DEF rookie Hugh Goddard if he starts playing games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back