Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding Lids has probably been my only "nailed it" so far, was thinking Treloar was going to be one but has fallen off a touch. Hoping I'll be able to come back to this thread later and say trading in Boomer in round 14 was "nailing it".

Been a stunning return on investment.

I think I must of versed you in the div1 league the week he got knocked out because I remember looking at the head to head and thinking why the **** would this bloke have Laird? He got a dud score and I got up.
6 weeks later I'm thinking why the **** didn't I jump on Laird.

Trading in JPK over Tom Mitchell yesterday. Was 50/50 on which one to bring in for most of the week. More of a bullet dodged than a nailed it, but still...

Trading in JPK over Tom Mitchell yesterday. Was 50/50 on which one to bring in for most of the week. More of a bullet dodged than a nailed it, but still...
This week.....

Ones a forward, ones a midfielder. Hard to compare.

If you compare TMitch to Dusty last night, for 150k less..........

This week.....

Ones a forward, ones a midfielder. Hard to compare.

If you compare TMitch to Dusty last night, for 150k less..........

Mitchell is a midfielder who happens to have both midfield & forward SC DPP. The fact that most have him in their forward line was irrelevant to me, since I did not need him as a forward, however, his DPP would be handy to cover forward injuries/suspensions if/when required.

I explained this on another thread. I was considering bringing in one of Tom Mitchell or JPK for a midfield spot to replace Griffen. Mitchell being the #1 inside mid at Sydney this year as well as averaging 8 points per game more than JPK and obviously his DPP link had that in his favour. JPK being 40k cheaper as well as a proven SC super-premo scoring history swayed me to pick him instead.

On face value JPK over Mitchell looks like the better trade since JPK scored 114 and Mitchell 49 and subbed out, but with Buddy most likely to be suspended, Mitchell would be of more value to me in Buddy's absence, assuming Buddy misses a few & Mitchell holding his spot and isn't vested again.

Lot's of different ways to play this game Jiska I always prefer to have 3 or 4 DPP's in my midfield, especially as I get low on trades. At the moment I have 2 M/F's on my mid bench. With Sloane going down yesterday I will almost certainly replace him with a M/F instead of a midfielder without a DPP, but it probably won't be Mitchell after Friday's performance. Deledio most appealing right now out of the M/F's that I don't already have.

Not trading out Krak and now he can provide good cover.
Jiska
s**t player. Wish I traded him out. Spud of the highest order.

(Reverse psychology. Every time I've made a nailed it call the bloke gets injured the next week :mad:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was ready to dump KK after his round 9 score of 43 against Hawthorn. Thankfully I didn't because in his 4 games since he's scored 108, 120, 82 and 143! Last 5 average of 99, last 3 average 115!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back