Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and checked exactly when it was and it turns out I traded him in round 7, so I was marginally behind each week and 21 overall. But to not have to trade again is obviously well worth it
My query is, why Jacobs and not Goldy/Stef?

Either we are all glass half empty type people or we are just really s**t at this game. 17 pages for the "nailed it" thread, 57 pages for the "regrets" thread. :p
Maybe we're all just modest??

:oops::oops:

Maybe it's just been one of those ******* years..

:mad::mad:

toxic got him cheapest.

GOAUS! and I got Lairdyyyyyyyyy at 312k, despite everyone here laughing at us at the time. Who's laughing now?? :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Been a stunning return on investment.

Mar 11, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nailed. Bye rounds 1&2.

2012 last week and a modest jump up the rankings.
1997 this week and 191 overall from the round. Much bigger jump up the rankings. :)

Congrats mate. Curious - you still in shape to score well in Round 3 of the Byes?

I assume you can if you've structured up right.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Congrats mate. Curious - you still in shape to score well in Round 3 of the Byes?

I assume you can if you've structured up right.
Yep. Made two trades. Keepers to finish off my team. Down to 8 trades now with a healthy 170k in the kitty.
Griffen > Thompson (Crows)
Taylor > Hodge

After the two trades I have a possible 21 to play this week.
BUT they includes Obrien (Crows), Lambert, McKenzie (St Kilda), Boston, Brown and Hamling. Not sure on the first 3 but should still go in with 18 and the VC on Fyfe.

It will probally be the strongest scoring bye week and I'm going in with my weakest team.
Scored 2012 round 11 with 19 players.
1997 with 19 players this round.
Still confident of a few league wins and a rise in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back