Not open for further replies.

Trade plan for the whole week:

Saad > Birchall
Beams > Gaz

Trades actually done:

Saad > Kelly

WIN :D

image.jpg

how in the world is andrew gaff only selected by 2.1% of teams! i've had him since like round 11 (not a huge 'nailed it'). lowest score of 84, pretty decent pick up.

also, i went away on holidays for 3 weeks, left my team in the hands of a friend, and somehow still managed to end up in a pretty decent position!

Selwood. Averaging 242 for my team. :)

how in the world is andrew gaff only selected by 2.1% of teams! i've had him since like round 11 (not a huge 'nailed it'). lowest score of 84, pretty decent pick up.

also, i went away on holidays for 3 weeks, left my team in the hands of a friend, and somehow still managed to end up in a pretty decent position!
Gaff is having an awesome year and is an also POD.
Averaging over 100 and top 5 for possies in the league.
One of the first picked next year for mine.
Might go up to 110 average if not he's still the perfect M8/9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood traded in a few weeks ago at $479k for scores of 142, 175 and 145. What a Geelong stud!

Selwood traded in a few weeks ago at $479k for scores of 142, 175 and 145. What a Geelong stud!
x2

Starting with Shaw Hodge Goldy.

Traded in Josh Kelly for 292k during the byes for solid season long DPP bench cover. Hasn't let me down the last 2 rounds that I've had to start him for Buddy with scores of 95 & 95. Is averaging 88.5 from his last 5 games. With Parker going down and no trades left, he becomes permanent starting 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back