Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already jumped on board last week, should score better than Dale and Webb, expect Honeychurch like output if he's not sub

Should be your F8 only however, wouldn't rely on him at F7 after the byes.
Wow that was quick! Thx.

JS looks ok? What's his best position/role?

Wow that was quick! Thx.

JS looks ok? What's his best position/role?
Small forward competing with Hrovat, Hunter, Dale, Honeychurch etc for 2-3 spots in the team. Currently should be ahead of Hunter and Dale and equal with Honeychurch and Hrovat, Honeychurch is coming back from injury through VFL so won't be rushed.

I don't know why I thought that video was going to be about something else before I clicked play. :$

Gold, haha.

I think you on the wrong site for that kind of video though.

If they had a local league where you are, you could play ruck, even if you were a Collingwood 6 footer.

They do have a league, it has 2 teams and they both suck ass.

Im captain, coach, ruck, full forward and full back, if I kick it high enough, I can just run on and claim the next possie.

They do have a league, it has 2 teams and they both suck ass.

Im captain, coach, ruck, full forward and full back, if I kick it high enough, I can just run on and claim the next possie.

Haha, that's my kind of league. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bTiwfuE.jpg

I GOT MY EYE ON YOU

A few seem to be trading Dumont out this week. I realise that it's a necessity for some as they need more money/more players for the bye, but if he can shed the vest like he deserves to then he will average 70-80 and make at least another 100k.
Yes. Please hold him, so when he gets the vest I move up the ranks :thumbsu:

I think I'd much rather Lambert doesn't play, he was a lot more useful as a floating loophole doughnut.

Anyone have thoughts on Colquhoun re job security and scoring potential. I'm thinking of him as a D7 instead of Saad or Oxley so I can trade one of these 2 out for cash.

Looking at him for bench cover but his JS doesnt look good. For him to keep his spot would mean a regular gets pushed out unless theres a lot of injuries.

Is Ciaran Byrne any chance of getting a gig anytime soon? Noticed he was listed as a test last week, but didn't see him in the vfl side. I want to get a D/F DPP guy to link up with Higgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back