Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Clark will prob play this week.
He'll prob do some rucking at some point will help he's scoring.
Damien Barrett reported last night that there's been some complications with his calf injury and he won't play this week.. Geelong are going to be very cautious and get it absolutely right. Sounds like Ben Reid Mach 2.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Gingy TheOz
What is Holmans JS like? On the bubble and scored alright last week

I wouldn't think he'd have much if any JS. Will probably make was for Docherty this week. If selected, he'd need to put in another solid effort or 2 to cement a spot.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
I wouldn't think he'd have much if any JS. Will probably make was for Docherty this week. If selected, he'd need to put in another solid effort or 2 to cement a spot.
Cheers. Just looking for a downgrade target and hadn't heard a lot about him

saint_nick

Debutant
Apr 23, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Need a midfield rookie and liking the look of Nick O'Brien. Been in the system a few years now, big frame on the lad (91 kegs), with Watson now out for the season coupled with the putrid state of the bombers, this guy must have very solid JS. They need to start playing some kids and investing in the future. He has not been the sub in either of his two games thus far either. Been towelling up the VFL prior to his inclusion in the senior side.
Haven't heard many murmurings of his name this week despite being on the bubble. Any reasons for this? All the talk has been about Caleb Daniel in terms of rookies, who has only played one game.
I for one am going to be bringing him in. Would like to hear if anyone has any insight on the lad

Need a midfield rookie and liking the look of Nick O'Brien. Been in the system a few years now, big frame on the lad (91 kegs), with Watson now out for the season coupled with the putrid state of the bombers, this guy must have very solid JS. They need to start playing some kids and investing in the future. He has not been the sub in either of his two games thus far either. Been towelling up the VFL prior to his inclusion in the senior side.
Haven't heard many murmurings of his name this week despite being on the bubble. Any reasons for this? All the talk has been about Caleb Daniel in terms of rookies, who has only played one game.
I for one am going to be bringing him in. Would like to hear if anyone has any insight on the lad
I'm looking at him or Steele.
Pending on teams.
I have not seen O'brien play tho,just stats and scores.
There's talk the axe will be swinging at the section table at the bombers hope he stays in.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Also this Feilds feller torped the pill 85m last week in the VFL,might be upgraded from the rookie list.

He's done that a few times that year. He's the son of Essendon & Sth Melb great, Neville Fields for those old enough to remember his old man.

bacon buster

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, LA Lakers

don't like O'Brien's chances of staying in the team
i know the bombers need to play kids, but he's been barely serviceable the last 2 weeks

Don't, unless you want consistent 30s

PAFC1996

Debutant
Mar 31, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Which rookie is the best to downgrade to this week?
Is there only really Daniel and Maynard?
Looking for someone to be bench cover for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back