Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the rookies still to play this year, Sharenberg would be one I'd consider.
Would be good for shazz to play after whats been though.

In terms of SC rather him for next season.
Really dislike rookies that play one game say they score 70 there priced at 70 the following year.
Bourke at brissy rookie listed played one game last year scored 90 was priced 290k at the start of this season.

Which rookie is the best to downgrade to this week?
Is there only really Daniel and Maynard?
Looking for someone to be bench cover for the rest of the season.

Depends who you want to offload. I like Daniel, he is a little nugget, but Maynard is a good option if it works out better to downgrade a mid rather than a forward.

That's great news for him, as well as SC's. I reckon he will be a regular in Carlton's midfield next year.

Good rookies like Goddard, Scharenberg, Walsh etc that come in at the end of the year and play a couple of games really bugger things up for the next season though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Walsh finally got upgraded to the senior list for Carlton and is a chance to play this week

GUN! I called it earlier in the year. Get on this rookie midfield beast. He's built like a 4th year player.

i was his captian in colts a few years ago he was our best player and also the youngest player on the team by 3 years hahah

Just got told he will be making his debut as sub against Freo

Brad Walsh. He was the W.A Under 18's Captain last year. Rookie listed by Carlton. 102k SC inside MID

brad-walsh-feature.png

r0_0_561_843_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

a_070614sptfooty6_1a8d6dg-1a8d6fd.jpg

r0_0_3072_4608_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

720241_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back