Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone yesterday said Goldy was in a bit of strife? Can't find anything this morning. Was it just he had a poor score or did he go on report?
He wasn't reported but he'll probably he suspended. He got smashed by Sandi at the bounces at couldn't find the ball around the ground.

He wasn't reported but he'll probably he suspended. He got smashed by Sandi at the bounces at couldn't find the ball around the ground.
didnt watch the game. what did he do?
i was surprised magac didnt come in this week with brown out.
goldy needs a bit of a chop out especially when hes playing someone 8ft tall.

didnt watch the game. what did he do?
i was surprised magac didnt come in this week with brown out.
goldy needs a bit of a chop out especially when hes playing someone 8ft tall.
Ball was being kicked in, out on the 50 arc Goldstein was running towards Ballantyne, and looked like he raised his elbow and smashed him in the head. Only camera angle (so far) is the behind the goals one which could help him.

Ball was being kicked in, out on the 50 arc Goldstein was running towards Ballantyne, and looked like he raised his elbow and smashed him in the head. Only camera angle (so far) is the behind the goals one which could help him.
well at least it was ballantyne.

Goldstein looks wrecked already, I said it 2 weeks ago.

I won't be trading him in if I upgrade NicNat.

I have Maric & NicNat, hopefully NicNat can keep improving so I don't have to upgrade either.

Goldstein looks wrecked already, I said it 2 weeks ago.

I won't be trading him in if I upgrade NicNat.

I have Maric & NicNat, hopefully NicNat can keep improving so I don't have to upgrade either.
And what happened three weeks ago to Todd Goldstein?

Had a kid.

All good. I got Blicavs instead for less $$. I don't want a 7-ft mummified injury prone guy in my team :)
Lobbe and Bliclavs..... both decent priced and playing solid footy..... is it worth spending the extra 50-70,000 for Sauce/Maric/Mummy, or are these guys legit options?
:confused:

Goldy gunna be cheap soon. Might be able to fix up the mistake of not taking him in the first place
He's gunna be cheap for a reason.

Has scored > 100 in 3/8 weeks. Mummy 5/8. FWIW.

Veteran Hawthorn midfielder Sam Mitchell and North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein have both been charged with striking incidents, but will be free to play this weekend after $1000 sanctions.
from
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-...ffered-oneweek-bans-as-hawks-swans-count-cost
he got off coz hes just so pretty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started with Nic Nat and have not once considered trading him.

With his limited pre-season he was likely to start the season slow. An 85 avg is solid and if he gets going, then he's a good chance to finish the season as a top SC 3 ruck.
That last goal was lucky, however Go NicNat!!

Pity about the rest of my team.

That last goal was lucky, however Go NicNat!!

Pity about the rest of my team.
Same boat here. Started with Him and Lycett.
Lycett has been a big let down after last years late form.

Had Nic as my VC loophole this week. This bloke is on fire in the last 4 rounds.

Am thinking of trading out Ryder to a cheap ruckman who will play out the year as my R3, to cover any late outs for Goldy and NicNat.

Preferable a RUCK/FWD but doesn't have to be.

Bellchambers (please don't laugh) seems like a good option. Nets me $144k. Cox becomes my F8 perma-donut, allowing me to loophole my FWD's, with Tarrant as my F7.

Thoughts?

Am thinking of trading out Ryder to a cheap ruckman who will play out the year as my R3, to cover any late outs for Goldy and NicNat.

Bellchambers (please don't laugh) seems like a good option. Nets me $144k. Cox becomes my F8 perma-donut, allowing me to loophole my FWD's, with Tarrant as my F7.

Thoughts?
What about Rory Lobb. Mumford out for the year. Aren't Phillips and Downie injured as well?? Only $176K. I f he looks like staying in the side I might get him in at R3 for just in case

What about Rory Lobb. Mumford out for the year. Aren't Phillips and Downie injured as well?? Only $176K. I f he looks like staying in the side I might get him in at R3 for just in case
I didn't think Downie or Phillips were injured. Phillips pulled out late, but I don't think it was serious, and Downie sounded like he was in contention

And while he was coming up against one of the better ruckman in the league, Lobb didn't exactly do a lot to deserve another game

I didn't think Downie or Phillips were injured. Phillips pulled out late, but I don't think it was serious, and Downie sounded like he was in contention

And while he was coming up against one of the better ruckman in the league, Lobb didn't exactly do a lot to deserve another game
No, I wouldn't be jumping on him now. But worth looking at over the next couple weeks. Certainly wouldn't be entertaining the idea of having him as anything other than a donut-avoider

Thoughts?

Why didn't you do Ryder > Gawn yesterday?

Thoughts?
McKernan will likely come into the Essendon team this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back