Competitions 2015 SuperCoach sign up thread (54 confirmed entries, all spots taken)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna pump him up because I think this is pretty awesome.

Our very own Bacon8 is currently ranked 5th in the world at the moment for SuperCoach and number 1 in SA, an enormous achievement. Hopefully he can keep it up!

Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 9.36.46 pm.png

Last edited:
Bloody bad weekend ....had no VC on Buddy's 149 ......but was really happy i had VC on Fyfe's 155 until i realised that i didn't have an eligible non playing bench player to make Fyfe Capt :mad:

So now i agonize over Rockliff or Pendlebury .......with my luck i've chosen the wrong one yet again

Sorry this angst is probably reflective in my current posting :cry:

If people think this post is sour grapes, narky, bitching for getting beaten in SC finals by Hondo ......then you're 100% spot on :D:cry:

Hondo......who the F...k plays Smith & Henderson in their side in a SC Final
And what's worse is they score big 100's for one of the very few times this season & i lose by under 30 points

Sour grapes .....yep!!!

If people think this post is sour grapes, narky, bitching for getting beaten in SC finals by Hondo ......then you're 100% spot on :D:cry:

Hondo......who the F...k plays Smith & Henderson in their side in a SC Final
And what's worse is they score big 100's for one of the very few times this season & i lose by under 30 points

Sour grapes .....yep!!!

Thrilling end for highest finisher, you're lead against me cut to 30 points.

Kinda incredible that you can be highest overall leader and finish in 8th spot on the ladder!

Thrilling end for highest finisher, you're lead against me cut to 30 points.

Kinda incredible that you can be highest overall leader and finish in 8th spot on the ladder!
Ranked 500 overall last week ......lost 6 premium players to injury in one week ....really had no chance

Well done though ......lost all 4 leagues ....one by 2 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back