Competitions 2015 Swans Board AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, Dream Team & Ultimate Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Mod edit 31/3/15:

Swans board leagues - joining codes

SuperCoach 765650 - League full.
League admin Dan87

SuperCoach League 2 code 325029 - Plenty of spots left!
League admin RW

AFL Fantasy RAU4S3YA (League name Bloody Oath) - League full.
League admin ScrewInStuds

Real Dream Team 176814 - 6 spots left!
League admin Swansujelly

AFL Fantasy Elite League Code is RULN6YUR - 5 spots left - draft Wednesday night 1/4!!
Draft takes place on Saturday evening
League admin Sir Swans

First come first served.

Post your team name in this thread once you've signed up so we know who's who, otherwise you could lose your spot.

--------------------------------------

Any there any regulars that get into these comps from the Swans fans. I find them quite enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get around SuperCoach every year. Happy to give some of the draft comps a go as well. I've been in cash leagues each year which are awesome! Keen to be involved if places are going in leagues.

Yeah I get around SuperCoach every year. Happy to give some of the draft comps a go as well. I've been in cash leagues each year which are awesome! Keen to be involved if places are going in leagues.
Yeah my favourites are Virtual Sports Dream Team and Ultimate Footy draft leagues. Launched a AFL fantasy website today and realised Id never inquired if people on here enjoyed playing it or not before. Keeper leagues Im in is great fun.

Pretty straight forward and quick to set up. I recommend Virtual Sports Dream Team as a place to start. AFL Fantasy continually gets more and more complicated.
Also a matter of maintaining it as some weeks I just forget simple things haha

Yep always in SuperCoach & Virtual Sports (now 'dreamteam' again). Also usually do the AFL (NAB formally "dreamteam") but it was pretty pathetic last year...
Totally agree, AFL Fantasy was terrible for the player. The App and website were buggy, people figured out they could change their teams after lockout on some weeks. Shoddy as. Virtual Sports Dream Team is more the go now. Virtual Sports ran the official AFL game up until 2014, thats why AFL Fantasy was so poor last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mtooler, I enjoyed your discussion about Dane Swan over on afl dreamers, and will be locking him in as my F4. As nobody else seems to have made one yet, I've created an afl fantasy league for Swans fans called Bloody Oath. Feel free to join if you're keen :)

The league code is RAU4S3YA

Hey mtooler, I enjoyed your discussion about Dane Swan over on afl dreamers, and will be locking him in as my F4. As nobody else seems to have made one yet, I've created an afl fantasy league for Swans fans called Bloody Oath. Feel free to join if you're keen :)

The league code is RAU4S3YA

Yeah I'll join. Been busy writing with a focus on UF and DT so havent put together a Fantasy team as yet but will do as soon as I have completed my team.

I always do SuperCoach and usually do a SuperCoach draft.

Not a fan of Dream Team formats because I find it harder to pick players for some reason :confused:

Ah fantasy.

Every year I begin with such ambition and then crash and burn hard.

I was in the top 100 overall for SuperCoach after about 4 or 5 round last year.

Then made a few instant-regret trades, and eventually ran out of trades to early, and finished in the 12,000s overall :cry:

I've been playing Supercoach for a few years now. One intriguing area where I'm undecided is who will take Ceski's spot as that running defender type player? Will it be Rampe, Rohan, or someone else? There's points there for the taking.

To be honest I don't think either would match Malceskis scores though. Malceski is a very underrated player, I don't think Rampe or Rohan could just replace him and do the same things.

I've been playing Supercoach for a few years now. One intriguing area where I'm undecided is who will take Ceski's spot as that running defender type player? Will it be Rampe, Rohan, or someone else? There's points there for the taking.
Rohan is basically allergic to high possession tallies and has been for his football career at all levels. Rampe is someone with the potential to score higher than he has in the past, he had some games where he ran a bit freer last year and scored heavily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back