Competitions 2015 Swans Board AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, Dream Team & Ultimate Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be either. Was sitting on docherty but then went KK.

Defence killed me. Newnes, Lumbababababa, KK, oxley.... And McIntosh on bench

Mcintosh and b goodes on my defence bench

Bugger

Glad i cut jordan lewis for ablett

Should've gone Parker. Higher kick to HB and goals
maybe, but Kennedy is a bull. Pretty rare for him to have a bad streak, and I did see him say he wants to kick more goals, and has been training as such. A return to 2012 levels is what I envisioned. Time will tell, I'm not a big trader apart from injuries. I stick fat!

Are there any DT spots still available or are there any people here who want to start a new league? I was a bit slow to register this year.

Alright, signed the league up to the main BigFooty comp.

Also, hate rd1 of Supercoach, all you can do in Rd1 is lose Supercoach.

Alright, signed the league up to the main BigFooty comp.

Thanks for that, I think you might need to post the team IDs as well so they can tally the scores at the end of each round.

I noticed that laidler had 22 possessions. Is he playing that rebounding role left by malceski? If not who would you say is? Thanks

I noticed that laidler had 22 possessions. Is he playing that rebounding role left by malceski? If not who would you say is? Thanks
Nobody is a direct swap, they've basically got Laidler in as the 7th defender, where Malceski used to be, but all of Jetta/McPoint/Rohan/Rampe will be used as halfbacks at times

Hey guys,

How do you see Jake Lloyds output in fantasy terms this year? Taking out his vest affected score, he is sitting at 88.8 points per game. DO you see this continuing?

What role is he playing in the side?

Cheers and condolences for your loss to freo :(

Hey guys,

How do you see Jake Lloyds output in fantasy terms this year? Taking out his vest affected score, he is sitting at 88.8 points per game. DO you see this continuing?

What role is he playing in the side?

Cheers and condolences for your loss to freo :(

He is our cleanest and most composed player.

I now rate his delivery as best in team under pressure or not.

He finds his own ball, has the tank of a mature midfielder and is an out and out gun footballer.

Would be the most underated player at Sydney for outside fans simply through anonymity.

He will only get better and players now look to distribute to him and through him.

Will only get better.

Edit: clear best 18 player. Cannot see him sub again unless it purely for a rest week which will not happen until late in the season

He is our cleanest and most composed player.

I now rate his delivery as best in team under pressure or not.

He finds his own ball, has the tank of a mature midfielder and is an out and out gun footballer.

Would be the most underated player at Sydney for outside fans simply through anonymity.

He will only get better and players now look to distribute to him and through him.

Will only get better.

Edit: clear best 18 player. Cannot see him sub again unless it purely for a rest week which will not happen until late in the season
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

He was my pick in that "favourite swan player" thread.

Can't get enough of this kid. I am on the Jake train and not at all worried I am not on the Heeney wagon even though Heeney's ride has a lot going for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas,

Wassup with Heeney?

Hey fellas,

Wassup with Heeney?
Niggle from the Freo game. Still looks best 22, but is likely to be rested a couple of times during the year due to his youth. I'd keep him in draft/keeper leagues, upgrade him in salary cap games.

In breaking news, Sam Reid a late out, my fantasy weekend is ruined!

Wow.. biggest fail ever..

Instead of having a score over 2400 i accidentally put the emergency captains loophole for pendles score on hogan rather than clark..

Lost 260 points.. could have accidentally put it on anybody else, but i just had to do it to the lowest scorer of both onfield and emergencies..

So annoyed :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back