Mega Thread 2015 Swans Board AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, Dream Team & Ultimate Footy Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What scores do you predict for Rampe? Looking at him for a very very late pick in a DT keepers (price not a factor)
I'd definitely take him, real potential to play more up the ground and average 75 which is fantastic for a late defender

If you actually take some time and look at it in a bit of detail you can answer your own question.

2014 was his highest scoring year even though he wasn't happy with his performance, and neither was the club, dropping him out of the top 10 in the B&F.

He started the season averaging SFA in the first 4 rounds. He then notched up 7 consecutive 100s before suffering an injury against Port. When he returned he had 2 poor scores, then 3 100s, then 2 average performances in finals.

During the periods in the middle he had an average of over 110.

If you actually take some time and look at it in a bit of detail you can answer your own question.

2014 was his highest scoring year even though he wasn't happy with his performance, and neither was the club, dropping him out of the top 10 in the B&F.

He started the season averaging SFA in the first 4 rounds. He then notched up 7 consecutive 100s before suffering an injury against Port. When he returned he had 2 poor scores, then 3 100s, then 2 average performances in finals.

You're making me contemplate fitting him in my RDT. I feel like he has just as much reason to be hyped as Brad Crouch.

I'm considering Hannebery as a mid POD for S/C.
When he has a clear run with no injury, he seems to score well, he's also in that nice age bracket.

Has he peaked or do you expect more growth?

Let's just say uninterrupted preseason, can get own ball and may now be behind Jack, Parker and possible McVeigh in the tagging stakes

I actually had taken time, that's why I'm one of not many looking at him ATM.
What I was looking for was true supporter opinions and gut feel that you can't always read in numbers.

Mitchell's possible score rise?

And C Bird's role this year/possible score change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naismith any chance at getting a run of Snr games this year?
Yes. Derickx is a potato and Sam is next in line, Nankervis is the only other option and he has played mostly forward.

Hey guys I have McVeigh in Ultimate Footy draft style format and just wondering if he is expected to play a similar role and score similar points to last year? I've read he may play a bit more back flank this year which will likely drop his scoring a little. Is this correct?

Hey guys I have McVeigh in Ultimate Footy draft style format and just wondering if he is expected to play a similar role and score similar points to last year? I've read he may play a bit more back flank this year which will likely drop his scoring a little. Is this correct?
He'll lead the league in points for the 3rd consecutive year. However his scoring will likely be similar to 2014

Nick Smith looks like good value at D4 but doesn't seem to be getting the same level of attention as Ibbo. Am I missing something?

Hey guys sorry to intrude but how is Zac Jones looking this year, do you think he will get a few games? He was showing something last year, will he in consideration this year? Thanks for your hospitality, I was going for u guys last year in the GF.

Hey guys sorry to intrude but how is Zac Jones looking this year, do you think he will get a few games? He was showing something last year, will he in consideration this year? Thanks for your hospitality, I was going for u guys last year in the GF.

In the mix, but there are probably better options as defenders. Duggan from your side for one. See the team on Thursday, Jones based on pre season is a good chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back