Player Sponsorship 2015 TAYLOR ADAMS - Copeland tickets sent

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a good chat to Thorold Merrett who was in fantastic form. Use to work with him many moons ago. Devastated his great nephews are playing for the bombers. Was the highlight of my night catching up with the legend!
Old man was a big wrap for Thorold.:thumbsu:

Had a good chat to Thorold Merrett who was in fantastic form. Use to work with him many moons ago. Devastated his great nephews are playing for the bombers. Was the highlight of my night catching up with the legend!

What did he say about his Nephews playing for the Arch Enemy?

Assuming you mean Thorold Merrett? 2 time premiership player and named on the wing in the team of the century!
I know him too - just didn't recognise him

You haven't given me an explanation yet for the likeness between you and Taylor:)

Old man was a big wrap for Thorold.:thumbsu:

Use to play cricket when we closed up or kicked the footy and the man even at 70 was still a gun. Didn't miss a kick and hit you on the chest every time and would put every ball straight back over your head when batting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok think I'm down haha. Fantastic night guys and girls. Have a few stories to share but won't be until Sunday arvo. Lots of stuff was 'the club line' but got a little more.

Thanks Laurie Holden for Pics and Looking Forward to the Stories that you well tell us Tommorow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back