List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an opposition supporters point of view I want to say well done on gaining 3 and 7 in the draft. A terrific outcome for the Demons and in terms of management in the draft I think it allows for a top line midfielder of the draft and the best KPF in the draft apart from Schache.

My thoughts is get Sam Wiederman in at 3 and the best available mid at pick 7 whether its an inside leaning mid in Rhys Mathieson or outside mid in Darcy Tucker. Ben Kennedy is a great addition as well as a forward/ midfielder and Tom Bugg as more of an outside leaning mid.

From the HS Winners and losers of trade week

The Magpies picked up the best player not named Dangerfield in this trade period while also adding one of Melbourne’s five best players and a Lion who was the highest-rated player in the country as a 16-year-old.

Where do I even start on that bullshit

The Magpies picked up the best player not named Dangerfield in this trade period while also adding one of Melbourne’s five best players and a Lion who was the highest-rated player in the country as a 16-year-old.

It was a typo

also adding one of Melbourne’s five best VFL players

Don't set me off again. Christ knows where it will lead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't set me off again. Christ knows where it will lead
Gary Buckenara again.

I've begun to despise the man.

Remember when Hawthorn interviewed him before the game against us on the big screen and he said something like "in 1987, when a 'certain person' ran across the mark."

Finer footballer, man and professional than you'll ever be. arsehole.

My mistake - that was the question posed to him by Hawthorn's interviewer.

Still makes sense that Buckenara would highly value players who make the highlight reels but have little other substance.

Just out of curiosity, I had a quick look at our list to see where i think he'd actually rank ... I can't make a case for him being inside the Top 15 ...

anyone else see this?
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-10-22/dees-sign-sos-aka-son-of-smith
Funnily enough, I believe I read this first on Demonland y'day, but didn't think anything of it because, well, Demonland. Hopefully he can reach Maia Westrupp's dizzying heights of category B rookie stardom.

There is obviously no indication whether the kid can play ... but at 191cm, sub 2.8sec 20m, and a high leap than his old man, there is plenty to work with there!

I was sitting about 20-30m away from Smith when he took that mark, just incredible!

Just out of curiosity, I had a quick look at our list to see where i think he'd actually rank ... I can't make a case for him being inside the Top 15 ...
Even if you just go completely lazy and do it by b&f, I don't think Howe has ever ranked in the top 5. Last 3 years has been 9th, 6th, 9th

He sounds like the complete opposite kind of player to this.

:thumbsu:

Noob WCE supporters.

You can clearly demonstrate you have no idea what in gods you're talking about but get some likes on BF so long as you give out some compliments/praise post in the process.

Its kinda like your mum giving you a sympathy likes on Facebook.

He sounds like the complete opposite kind of player to this.

He's an outside tagger and small defender. Very damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back