List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:thumbsu:

Noob WCE supporters.

You can clearly demonstrate you have no idea what in gods you're talking about but get some likes on BF so long as you give out some compliments/praise post in the process.

Its kinda like your mum giving you a sympathy likes on Facebook.

I would have compared it to getting likes from Wonna33 back in the day.

This. :thumbsu:

Happy with the moves but right now we dont have a 1st round pick next year, we need to remember that, it seems like we won lotto today but dont get too carried away.

If the proposed Howe + 6 for 3 had gone through instead i would be overjoyed right now.

If we go like a busted or tread water next year we are giving the GC a pick of 6 or better. Im not sure about how good the next draft crop looks but it might not look so wise then. It also takes away a s**t load of our bargaining power not having a first round pick to satisfy a club who is letting go a good player.

Still happy but it is damn near essential we nail these two top 10 picks this year. :thumbsu:

We would have considered Prestia and made a considered decision. Either we've decided we don't need him, or we have a plan on how to get him without a first round pick. After the past few days I trust the club to make the right choices.

Hehe :D:thumbsu:

How did Wonna manage to break his BF addiction? I thought he would have died on here.
He used to go away every offseason. Just never came back

We would have considered Prestia and made a considered decision. Either we've decided we don't need him, or we have a plan on how to get him without a first round pick. After the past few days I trust the club to make the right choices.

Apparently GC have two really good academy prospects next year - so a whole bunch of middle to average picks might be the go, like for GWS this year. The "points for Prestia" plan.

Jarrad Grant has been delisted. Worth a one year deal in the Preseason Draft? He's career sounds pretty similar to Jack Watts. Probably not the right fit, but what is everyone's thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he that bad? I've never actually watched him closely. Every time I see him touch the ball I always find myself thinking how bloody ugly he is. Got a head like a poorly shaved testicle.

Or Spocks Ugly bastard stepchild.

It's a bit of an odd one. I thought Grant had his best year this year - played 19 games and his numbers were okay... just. I guess it has worked in his favour having Stringer and Crameri take a lot of the heat that might otherwise have been his. He's probably being pushed out due to Boyd needing more game time next year.

No, he'd be no good for us.

It's a bit of an odd one. I thought Grant had his best year this year - played 19 games and his numbers were okay... just. I guess it has worked in his favour having Stringer and Crameri take a lot of the heat that might otherwise have been his. He's probably being pushed out due to Boyd needing more game time next year.

No, he'd be no good for us.

Pushed out because he is garbage, how their was ever a top 5 pick in there is amazing

Jarrad Grant has been delisted. Worth a one year deal in the Preseason Draft? He's career sounds pretty similar to Jack Watts. Probably not the right fit, but what is everyone's thoughts?
If he's been delisted he can be picked up as a delisted free agent...but no. Grant is terrible. Doesn't have anything near Watts' mobility/kicking skills.

Jarrad Grant is only 26 has played some good footy recently. Case in point, he tore us a new one at Etihad this year. He would also be useful cover if Pedo and/or Dawes stink it up in 2016 which is very possible.

If we want to move up the ladder in 2016 then I'd back Grant to contribute more to that than someone like Terlich.

It's a YES from me. *DUCKS FOR COVER*

Jarrad Grant is only 26 has played some good footy recently. Case in point, he tore us a new one at Etihad this year. He would also be useful cover if Pedo and/or Dawes stink it up in 2016 which is very possible.

If we want to move up the ladder in 2016 then I'd back Grant to contribute more to that than someone like Terlich.

Yes but unfortunately we're stuck with Terlich regardless and I'd rather not have both. I'll back us in to get another Kent or Oscar McDonald with pick 50 rather than take Grant.

In all his time at AFL level, the only thing Jarrad Grant has proven is he isn't a key position player's a-hole. He'd be Watts' understudy and nothing else. Maybe he is better than Terlich, but who cares because neither of them will be playing at the top level next season.

FACT: Every Bulldog tore us a new a-hole at Etihad this year. We had ~ 26 arseholes by the end of match. Grant is s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back