List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of being contrary, NM did okay.

Firstly the draft is said to be "weak". Pick 15-20 may not get you much . But it is also the case thatafter a weak draft, the next draft is often as strong or stronger.

We retained our picks. Collingwood have one pick in the top 40 and no first or second rounder next year.

Effectively we swapped Anderson for Bastinac.

Don't really care what other draft pundits say.

All that has to happen is drop the games for the father/son to 50 games again. Most clubs would be happy then.
I think they have to, the amount of good kids coming through the academies is ridiculous surely the father son needs to be tweaked to allow other teams something to balance it out slightly.....and make it retrospective

Just wondering for argument sake what would North want for Goldy?

Three first rounders, the first born son of Gary Ablett Jnr, Marissa Miller, The republic of Monaco and $100 million in uncashed bearer bonds.

God, that's just setting fire to a pile of money. Anyway, the amount of time I spend ferrying my kids around to sport I'd never get out on the course.

Social Ambrose I play once a year is fun though.

Yeah it depends on your lifestyle I guess, it keeps me out of trouble so I don't think about it as cash spent - more just a balancing out of the insanity of work.

Just bought in the Sands Golf course estate in Torquay so I'ii let you know how it goes!

Plenty of bunkers but its nice.

13th beach ocean course and barwon beads are great courses down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it depends on your lifestyle I guess, it keeps me out of trouble so I don't think about it as cash spent - more just a balancing out of the insanity of work.

Plenty of bunkers but its nice.

13th beach ocean course and barwon beads are great courses down there.

Looked at 4 properties on 13th beach on Monday and nothing grabbed our attention. Drove to The sands on Wednesday saw a place and made an offer on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back