Mega Thread 2015 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Fyfe right to play? Stress fracture sounds serious but Fyfe called it like shin splints. If he was a hawk I'd want him to play but know that he shouldn't. He hinted that even if he gets through the prelim he might not get up for the GF.
Also Walters. You need him to play too. Couple of jabs. All good.
You should probably actually watch Fyfe's interview. It's never been listed as a stress fracture.

Is Fyfe right to play? Stress fracture sounds serious but Fyfe called it like shin splints. If he was a hawk I'd want him to play but know that he shouldn't. He hinted that even if he gets through the prelim he might not get up for the GF.
Also Walters. You need him to play too. Couple of jabs. All good.

Fyfe isn't fit or even close to it, it's pretty obvious. But at 80% he's still our best player and has lots to offer.

Fyfe isn't fit or even close to it, it's pretty obvious. But at 80% he's still our best player and has lots to offer.
The "good" thing about his type of injury (if there is a good thing :(), is that there should be a short period on Friday night were he has the least amount of pain. This will be the first 1/4. After that, its likely his pain will increase as the match goes on. The good thing about this I guess, is that an inspired Freo and Fyfe could light up the first 1/4, before the pain sets in.

will anyone be able to make it to the spy positions today? I have this glimmer of hope that Luke is actually ok to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DO NOT POST SENSITIVE TRAINING INFORMATION (if you happen to come across it).

You can post it after we win on Friday night if it's that important to you :)

If they are able to and he is training fully, please be sensible enough to keep it to yourself and not post details from the closed training session prior to a prelim on this forum.

If Ross is playing ducks and drakes, he has a reason for doing it.
Very good point, thanks for the reminder. Not to mention, Hackdorn will see it and "break the story"

Closed training session pffft. Only inconvenience supporters and curious amateurs such as ourselves. Anyone who really wants the information can easily get it without going to too much trouble or expense.

The "good" thing about his type of injury (if there is a good thing :(), is that there should be a short period on Friday night were he has the least amount of pain. This will be the first 1/4. After that, its likely his pain will increase as the match goes on. The good thing about this I guess, is that an inspired Freo and Fyfe could light up the first 1/4, before the pain sets in.

Can they jab him to eliminate the pain or it something he needs to play through?

Strange robotic bird seen circling Freo oval this morning.
web-robird.jpg

Lyon states "It's not ideal. We'll just focus on the game ahead and bringing great effort. We'll write our own story. Focusing on robotic bird drones is the medias job."

So I was down at training and it looks like they've decided to play Crowley along with Ballard, Hughes, Hannath and Silvagni. I think they are looking at upgrading Hurley to play as full forward. From what I can tell Pav, Fyfe, Mundy, McPharlin are all on the beers and enjoying the sunshine. Ross said something about developing youth, I didn't quite catch it.

weller, ballard, blakely, hughes, hannath all to come into the team this week and we are resting pav, Sandilands, fyfe, barlow and hill for the grand final, it was a interesting training session this morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back