Fantasy 2016 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain to me how the draft will work and the what happens to the rest of your roster after you have chosen your 5 players to keep etc.

Is it a rookie draft? How do you acquire players that are not rookies and free agents? Does your roster only retain your keepers prior to the draft? When will rosters be updated on the ESPN site?

etc etc!

Update on league as of now :

Waiting on Pies_10 and quin_stick to join the league. Invite has been sent, if you haven't received it please let me know.

Keepers :

Dixie Flatline
Cam Newton
Todd Gurley
Odell Beckham
Randall Cobb
Eddie Lacy

bgt2110
Matt Ryan
AJ Green
Amari Cooper
Mark Ingram
Jarvis Landry

Ochre
Antonio Brown
Rob Gronkowski
Devonta Freeman
LeSean McCoy
Arizona D/ST

quin_stick
Tyler Eifert
Brandon Marshall
Matt Forte
Travis Kelce
David Johnson

cats_09
Tom Brady
Sammy Watkins
Brandon Cooks
Steven Hauschka
Carolina D/ST

hodor
Mike Evans
Dez Bryant
Deandre Hopkins
Marcus Mariota
Ameer Abdullah

Toadvine
Jordy Nelson
Julio Jones
Carlos Hyde
Drew Brees
Delanie Walker

Shermy
Andrew Luck
Adrian Peterson
Demarco Murray
Kelvin Benjamin
Jordan Reed

stupidlikeafox
Jamaal Charles
Doug Martin
Allen Robinson
Aaron Rodgers
John Brown

Gridiron Warrior
Leveon Bell
Ryan Mathews
Latavius Murray
Brock Osweiler
Houston D/ST

Chism
Lamar Miller
Russell Wilson
Ladarius Green
Alshon Jeffrey
Demaryious Thomas

Pies_10
Derek Carr
Justin Tucker
Keenan Allen
TY Hilton
Matt Jones

Should be able to get the draft underway shortly

Last edited:
Was hoping to get a pick in sometime today but not to be with Pies_10 not on since yesterday.

Watch now i get tagged at midnight to make a pick when i start work at 7am with a 5am outta bed and wont be home till 6pm at least after waiting all day today to make a pick!

Anyway IF i get tagged to make a pick it will be tomorrow after work around 7pm guys with lots of homework to do as all players not kept as keepers are free to draft.

Was hoping to get a pick in sometime today but not to be with Pies_10 not on since yesterday.

Watch now i get tagged at midnight to make a pick when i start work at 7am with a 5am outta bed and wont be home till 6pm at least after waiting all day today to make a pick!

Anyway IF i get tagged to make a pick it will be tomorrow after work around 7pm guys with lots of homework to do as all players not kept as keepers are free to draft.

Have to remember the name of our league (11th hour) pretty much sums up the league in general. The draft won't move as quickly as cutthroat, it will probably finish the night before the first game. Don't worry about it :)

Have to remember the name of our league (11th hour) pretty much sums up the league in general. The draft won't move as quickly as cutthroat, it will probably finish the night before the first game. Don't worry about it :)

At this rate we wont finish again

It was hard enough chasing people up for their keepers and getting everything transferred into the ESPN site. Hopefully now the draft has started people will log in more regularly.

Will set a 24 hour pick time limit from 5pm tonight for each pick going forward if people agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was hard enough chasing people up for their keepers and getting everything transferred into the ESPN site. Hopefully now the draft has started people will log in more regularly.

Will set a 24 hour pick time limit from 5pm tonight for each pick going forward if people agree.

OK for this

He has until 5pm and then Chism can pick

I have picked and surprised Rawls was not a keeper on anyones list.

I had to check the keeper list like 5 times to confirm!

I'm happy with the 24 hour time limit

Are you free to pick now mate?

Or does Pies 10 get another 24hrs before anyone else can pick? Once skipped that's it IMO and the draft goes on with you on the clock now and Pies 10 can select whenever he wants or chooses to log in.

I am not surprised this league was not finished last year like previously mentioned above come Week 1!

Are you free to pick now mate?

Or does Pies 10 get another 24hrs before anyone else can pick? Once skipped that's it IMO and the draft goes on with you on the clock now and Pies 10 can select whenever he wants or chooses to log in.

I am not surprised this league was not finished last year like previously mentioned above come Week 1!

I'm on my train trip home - doing a bit if research and will be able to take my pick shortishly.

Is there an easy way to see which players are available?

Nope!

Gotta search for a position of need in your own team after you have set keepers and then see who is left that/best of the rest etc that is not being kept by others.

That's what i did anyway!

Nope!

Gotta search for a position of need in your own team after you have set keepers and then see who is left that/best of the rest etc that is not being kept by others.

That's what i did anyway!

Cheers dude. This could prove challenging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back