Fantasy 2016 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Allowed a max of 5 RB, you already have 5 so it won't let me add Forsett. Is there a RB you want to drop for Forsett ?

Drop Ajayi please.

Something is up with the waiver wire bgt2110 ; it is already a waiver wire for next weeks games and players are currently not FAs (day before games) as per previous years.

Something is up with the waiver wire bgt2110 ; it is already a waiver wire for next weeks games and players are currently not FAs (day before games) as per previous years.

It is already Waiver wire for next week because the players are locked at the first game of the week. Can't remember what the setting was last year but doesn't look like I can change it. For this week only while teams are picking up their 17th player I will manually add a player for you or anyone else if they let me know in here.

Bit of a pain and i just went to adjust my roster for tomorrow but everyone is ******* locked!

Next season some blokes really need to pull their fingers out of their arses and be organized earlier to get it done properly.

I screwed up the setting for rosters, having them lock at the first game of the round slipped through. Anyways as league GM I can override the rosters so if you really want to change you roster BEFORE the players you want moved have played let me know and I can do it.

WOW, how long until Waivers clear?
My other league with Larkis running the show has waivers cleared on Wednesday.

I don't know if the Thursday waivers is our Thursday or US time

It should be around 5am new York time which equates to 7pm tonight for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are all the rosters locked????

I f_ked up the settings and forgot to change them when i entered the players for each team in the offline draft. All the settings locked at the time of the draft.
The best i can do is go in under the LM and amend each teams roster for the week if you want to make changes. I'm happy to do this for you, it is not ideal but the best i can do. A lesson learnt for future years.

Post the changes to the roster here and i will amend. This post goes for everyone in the league who wants to make a change to their active roster.

I f_ked up the settings and forgot to change them when i entered the players for each team in the offline draft. All the settings locked at the time of the draft.
The best i can do is go in under the LM and amend each teams roster for the week if you want to make changes. I'm happy to do this for you, it is not ideal but the best i can do. A lesson learnt for future years.

Post the changes to the roster here and i will amend. This post goes for everyone in the league who wants to make a change to their active roster.
GG.exe can this be fixed???

GG knows heaps about running leagues as a commish on ESPN and i am sure it can be fixed in some way.

Reset draft, change settings, reenter draft

As easy as that bgt2110

Beats everyone from being locked out of their own team once a Thursday night game kicks off all year and it would be to much work for you to be changing everyones injury players etc and i am often up at 2:50am tweaking teams before early Monday morning games kick off.

Do not re enter the actual draft though just re enter everyones current rosters as they stand right now as we have all made changes and FA pick ups etc.

Handy to right now cause we have a free period of 2 days before Monday morning and the next game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back