2016/17 English Football Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

go you pups we are not alone no more.
When our whole team is out there we are ok

But I would like a solid head in midfield, a Scotty Parker MK2 would be handy

Guys like Dier and Kane will have to learn to be leaders though, but I have confidence they will be exactly that.

Finished inputting them all. 22 less than last year Fryer Tuck.

I knew things seemed a little quieter. It seems like people were not fully sure of themselves of exactly what will happen.

Also, I'm not fussed at this point about the Top 10, I know my lot will come good after some time!

But wow, the fact that 10th is at 84... early days, yeah, but still...

Bluesman killin' it!

I swear to god if Hull do win the league... lol.

Well, now that the Chinese/Hong Kong was a false dawn, let's see what the boys are capable of producing. Let's see what MP's got up his sleeves.

There's apparently another few interested parties which is promising, and realistically ownership won't affect us now that the Window is shut.

There's apparently another few interested parties which is promising, and realistically ownership won't affect us now that the Window is shut.

Well, you'd hope, unless your owners decide to mess around with the fans and create a negative atmosphere like Blackpool.

Hopefully Mike's getting a good Phelan from the fans, because that positivity will certainly help.

Well, you'd hope, unless your owners decide to mess around with the fans and create a negative atmosphere like Blackpool.

Hopefully Mike's getting a good Phelan from the fans, because that positivity will certainly help.

Apparently they paid off all debts and funded the transfers, so unless they get sour grapes about being left in the lurch, I think it'll just motivate them to speed up the sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Man City
2. Man United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
7. West Ham
8. Leicester
9. Stoke
10. Southampton
11. Everton
12. Crystal Palace
13. Sunderland
14. Watford
15. Bournemouth
16. Middlesborough
17. West Brom
18. Swansea
19. Burnley
20. Hull

Promotion: Derby, Sheff Wednesday, Newcastle
FA CUP: Liverpool
League Cup: Chelsea
Top Scorer: Aguero
Best Transfer: Mkhitaryan
Flop: Ibrahimovic

Will edit a bit before the window closes.
Not going well early. Sunderland and Stoke are killing me. West Ham too. I've predicted the champions though. Best transfer is lol. As if flop really.

HEY FRIENDS

Premier League:
1. Chelsea – Conte will bring them back to where they belong. Light schedule, brilliant squad, fresh mindset. Certainties.
2. Arsenal – Will lose touch when it matters, but should finish at least 2nd with a points tally in the low 80's.
3. Liverpool – No midweek obligations, underrated squad, if Sturridge stays fit they'll replicate 2013/14. HUGE darkhorses.
4. Tottenham – They're actually really good which annoys me. 'Arry Kane, fam. Harry Kane.
5. Man Utd – They'll be up and about, that's for sure. Pity their new manager is a nonce.
6. Everton – Koeman is a fvcking good manager. 100% sure they'll have a great season.
7. West Ham – They'll fare well.
8. Stoke –Don't mind them anymore. Played good Football last year, there's heaps of room for improvement. Quite a serious threat.
9. Soton – Very impressive club as a whole. Expect nothing other than a solid season from the Saints.
10. Boro– Surprise packet. Good club.
11. Watford – Solid, really solid.
12. Palace – Decent club, great fans, hope they have a good season.
13. Swansea City –Llorente is a beast. Will score 20+ if he doesn't succumb to depression from living in that Welsh hellhole.
14. Man City – Pep is a fraud. Bald headed flogshite will inevitably be exposed and fired by the oilers. Awful club, City. Can't wait until Mathieu Flamini's firm kills off the necessity & subsequent demand for oil in our society, making him a multi-billionaire and drying up revenue streams of cancerous organisations of the world such as the City Football Group and Islamic State.
15. West Brom – Utter shite. Don't care where they finish. Will just give them this spot because they're not worthy of my assessment.
16. Sunderland – They'll stay up somehow.
17. Burnley - Most uninteresting club in world football. I just don't care whereabouts in the lower half of the table they finish.
18. Hull City – s**t club, s**t fans, s**t area of the world. Hope they go into administration.
19. Bournemouth –Their stadium is too small for the Premier League. Go back to the 3rd division you good-for-nothing cherry pickers.
20. Leicester City – Will be relegated as punishment for taking banned substances during the 2015/16 season. Title stripped as well of course; subject of the greatest sporting scandal in history.

To come up: Villa/Geordies/Will Hughes
FA Cup: Palace
Capital One Cup: Bradford
Top scorer: Alexis Sanchez
Best transfer: Granit Xhaka
Worst signing: Ibrahimovic
Champions League: Bayern Munich - elite mentality, sacking Pep. What a corporation they are. Brilliance from the ground up. The loss of that fraud to Citeh will do them a world of good.
1st manager imprisoned: Claudio Ranieri

I have the top 4 basically correct. City doing better than I expected - Pep will still be sacked and then go on to manage Juventus when Allegri takes over from God.

I have the top 4 basically correct. City doing better than I expected - Pep will still be sacked and then go on to manage Juventus when Allegri takes over from God.
probably swap your best and worst transfer around tho....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back