2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's going to happen with Choi? He makes some nice runs and touches, but he cannot pass or defend. He's absolutely useless at defending- the amount of times port opened up his wing because he was too far up the pitch was unbelievable. I honestly don't know what you are trying to do with him, his runs aren't bad but he's too selfish with them, he tries to run through the whole defence when he should pass. Surely you won't sign him. Just doesn't fit in your system IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sucks but hopefully a handy transfer fee.

craigos you where right all along.
Sad but can't be too mad at him. From the little I knew of him he is definitely more interested in proving his ability than chasing the coin (eh Troisi), good luck to him and I hope gets a run to prove himself.

So as it stands now, 9 players left at the end of last season (including Troisi in this) and we have brought 3 in. Assuming 1 or 2 players are promoted from the youth team and the South Korean lad signs on it still leaves us with a lot of players to bring in. Considering our first practice match of the season is next week, I am a little concerned.

We only have a squad of 15 at the moment

I am more than a little concerned now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back