2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no discount, and definitely no free entry for the final last year - we got priority access to tickets... but the people that held out til the last day when they dropped the ticket prices at the last minute still won out on that anyway.
So you're pretty much saying just rock up on the night and buy tickets at the gate? :p

Not perfect - City will have an extra days rest coming of the previous weekends A-League games. But it's about the best they could've done.

There was no discount, and definitely no free entry for the final last year - we got priority access to tickets... but the people that held out til the last day when they dropped the ticket prices at the last minute still won out on that anyway.

Forgotten about that bullshit :mad:

Definitely wait until the day to get tickets for this game. Won't go close to selling out on a Tuesday night, 10 days after they've already played each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the go with our jersey? Still no sponsor on it and it looks way better for it. Surely we will have a major sponsor sorted by Friday??
Can't even buy it at the moment which is an absolute disaster if they don't get that sorted before the first home game.

Also, Troisi to wear number 10.

What is the go with our jersey? Still no sponsor on it and it looks way better for it. Surely we will have a major sponsor sorted by Friday??
Can't even buy it at the moment which is an absolute disaster if they don't get that sorted before the first home game.

I was looking buying one yesterday, I noticed last years had a big * off CTI logo down the bottom, was hoping they'd gotten rid of it. But you think they'll add one to it?

You can also get the new one here with no logo on the bottom.

http://www.adidas.com.au/melbourne-victory-home-jersey/S97720.html

I was looking buying one yesterday, I noticed last years had a big **** off CTI logo down the bottom, was hoping they'd gotten rid of it. But you think they'll add one to it?

You can also get the new one here with no logo on the bottom.

http://www.adidas.com.au/melbourne-victory-home-jersey/S97720.html
They'll definitely add one to it. The jersey without it looks so clean and good but my concern is when we get a sponsor will it look like a kmart knock off because it's not what the players are running around in?

They'll definitely add one to it. The jersey without it looks so clean and good but my concern is when we get a sponsor will it look like a kmart knock off because it's not what the players are running around in?
Who cares? Go the one that looks awesome. You're not getting paid to advertise them, in fact your paying an arm and a leg to do so, go the blank one!

didnt JT wear 10 in the ffa cup anyway>

In that photo Bes & Brox are looking super serious and Rojas looks like a naughty schoolkid who is up to no good.

Guess I'll be trying to buy the no sponsor edition. 10 bucks Optislim will be another CTI and be broke by years end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back