2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpeg Here's the line up.

Also, a heads up - you need a fox sports digital subscription to stream the game tonight. It's free if you have the sports package, but you have to make sure it's set up.

Glad I already checked mine, I had to reset the password.

I must be the only one who doesn't have a problem with it!

We get to watch Newcastle stink it up 27 times during the A-League season. I know people are anxious to see their teams after a long break, but this is the only chance to play on tv a lot of the NPL players will ever get. And we've had some super entertaining games involving state league teams over the last 2 weeks.

We're the ******* reigning champions of this tournament the FFA wants us to think matters.

If we can add another big(ish) name, from a pedigree, not so much marketing aspect I will be pretty confident with the season ahead. We'll have Valeri who will be like a new recruit, FBK, Bozanic (who should get better in his preferred position) and Troisi all supplying Bes. I absolutely love Thomas and will be great to see how our new look back 4 gel.

Overall, quite excited!

If this is on Foxtel Go I can't find it.

it's not on foxtel go - it's on the fox sports website (I think u have to log in) or on the fox sports now Apple TV app.

certainly not a great quality stream, but maybe I'm just too used to watching sport in HD

We're the ******* reigning champions of this tournament the FFA wants us to think matters.

So what? Why does that entitle us to having all our games shown? Tv coverage in the round of 32 means a hell of a lot more to the NPL clubs than it means to us.

(already up 1-0 by the way if anyone isn't watching it)

Tara said at ht of the main broadcast that Berisha "felt some tightness" but didn't say where.

Would've been nice to have him with it being back to 1-1. I don't see Howard doing much for us.

edit: tipping Bes was spewing that he was on the bench when we won a pen! Really nicely taken by Bozanic too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ... instead of going overseas Katebian goes to Brisbane.

Do we care?

No, I think it's becoming clear that Muscat told him he had no future with the Victory. There's no way he "goes to seek opportunities overseas" and ends up with Brisbane, while we're still relying on George F'n Howard, if we had any interest in keeping him.

Archie signed for Heidelberg in the NPL next year and the remainder of this year (well maybe just this Sunday I think). Might head along to watch even though it is a sh*t ground to watch football at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back