2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

I always rated Nabbout and Galloway, everyone sees different things in players but have no idea how Georgievski and Mahazi were kept over those two. Am sure there are other examples but Mahazi has been with us for over 3 years and I can't remember too many games were he has played well enough to be noticed, I mean he has never scored a goal, never.

Galloway in particular im surprised and disappointed that we let go regardless of how poor our fullbacks have been this season. Nabbout was okay but never really saw much from him after scoring those 2 goals vs sydney and winning the penalty v perth. His cameo's off the bench weren't all that convincing to get him to stay at the club.

Kevin Muscat cited under FFA National Code of Conduct

Wednesday, 26 October 2016 -

The Head Coach of Hyundai A-League club Melbourne Victory, Kevin Muscat, has been cited under the FFA National Code of Conduct.

The citing relates to comments made in the official post-match Fox Sports interview and the press conference following the Westfield FFA Cup semi-final match between Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City FC on Tuesday, 25 October 2016.

Muscat has an opportunity to provide a submission by 5pm on Thursday, 27 October 2016. The sanctions applicable for a breach of the FFA National Code of Conduct include a reprimand, a fine and/or suspension from participation in a match or matches.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...al-code-of-conduct/165nz05r46ha91s96gt6vftmqx

That's now two coaches cited for speaking out against FFA's lovechild club CFG bias refeering I see a pattern here.
This league is a joke!

I dunno, I care. I cared last year when we won it. I think having a meaningful cup competition where small-fry teams can mix it with (and defeat) the big boys is massive for the growth of football in this country.

i like saying that to anyone if MVFC or liverpool are bundled out of any cup comp. Of course if we win it's the best thing since bread was sliced

Nooooooo!!!!

Hopefully we get the chance to loan him back!

giphy.gif

:mad::mad::mad:

Was gonna buy a shirt with his number too :(

Back to Rojas.

Might be for the best I reckon...

I know jerseys should be an "each to their own" kind of thing (and I'm certainly not one of these people that thinks footy guernseys/jerseys have an age limit) - but I reckon I would feel a bit odd wearing a 16yos shirt.

At least Rojas can legally drink a beer!

Might be for the best I reckon...

I know jerseys should be an "each to their own" kind of thing (and I'm certainly not one of these people that thinks footy guernseys/jerseys have an age limit) - but I reckon I would feel a bit odd wearing a 16yos shirt.

At least Rojas can legally drink a beer!
Only supporting the kid, not trying to shag him. That being said I think a Rojas shirt is a must have!!
Who is going tonight? I'm looking forward to it, going to be a big test for us.

Seats are in tonight, not that it effects me as I'm on level two but godamn I am looking forward to getting back to AAMI Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only supporting the kid, not trying to shag him. That being said I think a Rojas shirt is a must have!!
Who is going tonight? I'm looking forward to it, going to be a big test for us.

Seats are in tonight, not that it effects me as I'm on level two but godamn I am looking forward to getting back to AAMI Park.
Will definitely be there. Just need to get through this last hour grind of work lol

Agree with that. After being there on Tuesday, and having been at Docklands a fortnight ago, I find it tough to get excited about going to Docklands games. Takes me longer to get to, my seat isn't as good, I can't even think about driving to Docklands games.

I know most of our big games are at Docklands, but if there was a membership type that only included AAMI Park games + an Etihad Derby, I would absolutely downgrade to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back