NCAA 2016/17 NCAA - Bowl Season [Dec 18 - Jan 10]

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched 30 for 30 last night, outstanding. Great way to fill in Sunday with CFB

After watching Spurier slot that 40 yard FD ftw on the Heisman coverage, I think the new NFL rules should be in OT all FG attempts must be taken by the QB on the previous play.

After watching Spurier slot that 40 yard FD ftw on the Heisman coverage, I think the new NFL rules should be in OT all FG attempts must be taken by the QB on the previous play.
3rd and 7. 30 yard line. Fg wins it.
I'd run the ISO with the kicker as qb

Yes, I misread an article. Must be a great deal to come to Sydney.

Im not sure how happy the Stanford coaches will be, the only reason they did a home and home with Rice was to get a easy game in Texas for recruiting.

God, it can get worse than cal vs Hawaii
From 2 irrelevant teams to a game over the second the game was scheduled.

Arizona Vs Hawaii in 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing Richmond Central boy punting for Houston in the Vegas Bowl tomorrow!

Hopefully another fake punt from the lad!

Steve Sarkisian replaces Lane Kiffin as OC at Bama
Well this is going to be fun. as soon as Saben starts ripping into Sark like he did Kiffen how long till Sark starts drinking and taking pills again.

I dont think Sark is going to do well. At least Kiffen only had issues controlling everything and was not a backstabbing, lying, pill-popping drunk.

This is a 1000000x bigger gamble then bringing Kiffen in a few years ago.

I guess this thread is as good as any to bring up the Joe Mixon case.

His lawyer has released the security video footage of the incident where he punched a female student in the face in 2014 (for which he was "suspended for one year" [i.e. redshirted]) and it's not pretty

http://newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Twitter

What is it with the Oklahoma football team and having guys on the team that commit violence against women (Mixon, DGB, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon etc)?

I guess this thread is as good as any to bring up the Joe Mixon case.

His lawyer has released the security video footage of the incident where he punched a female student in the face in 2014 (for which he was "suspended for one year" [i.e. redshirted]) and it's not pretty

http://newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Twitter

What is it with the Oklahoma football team and having guys on the team that commit violence against women (Mixon, DGB, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon etc)?
The video is much worse then i thought. I dont think he will ever play football again and a NFL team will draft him anymore with that video.
Im glad they were smart enough to disable comments on that site, because im sick of all the assholes who say "Everyone makes a mistake" ok sure but not everyone hits a woman.

getting a little push doesnt mean you can swing as hard as you can and then she hits her head on the table.

Its a college athletics issue. but the Big12 has a heap of allegations
Baylor have had a few players hit women, along with all the rape cover ups.
Baylor also had to remove a player from the team preseason for kicking a dog.

and then look at the 10 Minnesota players suspended for involvement in a sexual assault.

He is so so talented too

The university and police kept the video hidden for almost 2 years. It hurts him more now then if it was released when it happened. the public is now looking as men who hit women in a different light over the past few years.

If it came out a few years ago when it happened he could of served a team suspension and then rebuilt his rep. now its hard to see a NFL team using a draft pick on him because he is an unknown with a huge red flag.

Look at Shawn Oakman and the Domestic Violence news that came out before the draft. went from a round 2-4 pick to untouchable.

and then look at the 10 Minnesota players suspended for involvement in a sexual assault.

I started reading the report of that incident and had to stop because it was so hard think about that number of people doing the things they did and clearly not thinking they were doing anything wrong.

And if one football player thought that that would be a good way to recruit a HS player, I shudder to think how often sexual assaults must occur in efforts to recruit other players

I started reading the report of that incident and had to stop because it was so hard think about that number of people doing the things they did and clearly not thinking they were doing anything wrong.

And if one football player thought that that would be a good way to recruit a HS player, I shudder to think how often sexual assaults must occur in efforts to recruit other players

When Louisville was caught hiring prostitutes to get recruits for the basketball program. so nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to recruiting. There are heaps of stories where sororities whore out the girls to get highschool players to commit to the school.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back