2016-17 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

7-3 in the end. A little disappointed we dropped off the intensity after getting out to 7-1 but Dallas on the road Sunday was probably at the top of their thoughts. Should be plenty of goals in that one as there always is. Back to back 7 goal games and Ovi tallied in neither, really happy with how our 4th line is going, has really stepped up this year

Carter Hutton was the Blues best goalie tonight. With a 625 SV%. Jake Allen is the worst starter in the league by some distance. 4th time he's been pulled in his last 6 starts

Carter Hutton was the Blues best goalie tonight. With a 625 SV%. Jake Allen is the worst starter in the league by some distance. 4th time he's been pulled in his last 6 starts
Yeah not sure what the while goalie switch was about though unless Allen had a minor injury or needed a leak. To come off for only a couple of minutes was a bit strange.
Was some talk on the coverage today that Shattenkirk will be gone by deadline day, would be a excellent pickup for any side around the mark

That seems to happen every season.
He would be the number 1 UFA available this year and if the Blues feel they could benefit by bringing in someone else they would be mad not to at least look at it. One article mentioned he is keen to get to the Rangers while going to Edmonton until the end of the season has been mooted( pretty sure he said he wouldn't move there long term) Would be an excellent addition to any team

Great game by Darling.

Great game by Darling.

The Bruins are likely done, shutout for the second time in a row at home.
By the time every team catches up to them in games played they will be outside the playoffs with numerous teams in front of them, only lucky thing for them is it will be the up and down Whalers and the Flyers, maybe the Calamity Cats, definitely the Leafs. Even the Islanders have a chance of passing them. :eek:

Pens put up 7 against the Canes, geez they are a bloody good side.
Pretty entertaining OT in Buffalo, Detroit had a full 2 minutes of 4 on 3 without capitalising and with time running out Buffalo went on the PP and scored

He would be the number 1 UFA available this year and if the Blues feel they could benefit by bringing in someone else they would be mad not to at least look at it. One article mentioned he is keen to get to the Rangers while going to Edmonton until the end of the season has been mooted( pretty sure he said he wouldn't move there long term) Would be an excellent addition to any team

Not TJ Oshie? ;)

Radulov would be right up there but I don't think he's going anywhere, seems to love it in Montreal. Great game for him tonight.

The Bruins are likely done, shutout for the second time in a row at home.
By the time every team catches up to them in games played they will be outside the playoffs with numerous teams in front of them, only lucky thing for them is it will be the up and down Whalers and the Flyers, maybe the Calamity Cats, definitely the Leafs. Even the Islanders have a chance of passing them. :eek:
Yeah, can't see the B's making it. Very average side. Does stagger me how they have played 6 more games than some at this stage but obviously the draw is hard in such a big league. Would think 6 of the 8 spots in the East are as good as locks. Leafs will get in aswell IMO so leaves only 1 spot. Still got a feeling that with games in hand the Islanders could get on a decent run and push towards the final spot, think it will come down to them and Philly for the 8th spot

Not TJ Oshie? ;)

Radulov would be right up there but I don't think he's going anywhere, seems to love it in Montreal. Great game for him tonight.
I love TJ but I'd still think Shattenkirk would be the number 1 UFA available this year. Unfortunately TJ is a good chance not to be with us next year but with no cap space either TJ or Alzner will have to go, both are loved at the club and we have a hard decision to make over the off season. I'd keep TJ personally especially with Justin Williams almost certainly gone aswell

Pens put up 7 against the Canes, geez they are a bloody good side.
Pretty entertaining OT in Buffalo, Detroit had a full 2 minutes of 4 on 3 without capitalising and with time running out Buffalo went on the PP and scored
They still have quality Missing as well

Wings radio reckon buffaloes first goal wasn't a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They still have quality Missing as well

Wings radio reckon buffaloes first goal wasn't a goal
Reinhart definitely intentionally kicked the puck towards goal and it wouldn't of counted had it gone directly in but it took a deflection off a Wings stick so goal stood

They say that about almost every goal against Detroit.
Yeah it's funny listening to the different feeds. Some commentaries are fair whilst others are extremely biased, the Wings is definitely in the later category. I tend to find most of the Canadian broadcasters pretty biased but at the other end of the scale I enjoy the Pens commentary

I'm all about Mike Haynes :D

Yeah it's funny listening to the different feeds. Some commentaries are fair whilst others are extremely biased, the Wings is definitely in the later category. I tend to find most of the Canadian broadcasters pretty biased but at the other end of the scale I enjoy the Pens commentary
I listen to nearly every team. Worst is Tampa. I reckon Pittsburgh is the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back