2016-17 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, if you look at it on purely statistics, rather than actually looking at the teams. The Senators do not have a Vlasic to put out against McDavid.

Seems to me they don't need one with Karlsson keeping him quiet, two Politician wins vs the Oilers as well.

Karlsson seemed to do a better shut down job than the aforementioned Vlasic and Braun this season:

zaHPTOU.jpg

Let's grab another one:

5v5 minutes versus Crosby:
28:30, one Crosby goal, one Karlsson assist. Not bad.

Seems to me they don't need one with Karlsson keeping him quiet, two Politician wins vs the Oilers as well.

Karlsson seemed to do a better shut down job than the aforementioned Vlasic and Braun this season:

zaHPTOU.jpg

Let's grab another one:

5v5 minutes versus Crosby:
28:30, one Crosby goal, one Karlsson assist. Not bad.
2 games versus 5. Cherry picking statistics like a writer I guess. As a student of maths, I'll take a larger sample size thanks.

How is it "cherry picking" when it includes every game the players have played in opposition this season?
No excluded games.
Because the sample size's aren't the same and are too small. Who's to say next game against Ottawa and Karlsson that McDavid doesn't score 3 goals?

1 leafs win away from having all 4 teams from last year's Atlantic division playoff bracket miss the playoffs (florida, tampa,detroit,nyi)

All 3 other "division brackets" from last year have multiple returning teams.
The Atlantic division has been pretty disappointing this season I must say, that is of course until one of them bundle us out:oops:
I just can't see anything other than a Metropolitan side going through to the final though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back