2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get a decent keeper and somehow hang on to Castro and that's a decent squad for next season. I don't like these Reddy rumours. Someone for Rizzo and Keogh to drink with I guess but he's a disruptive twat.

Not sure how true it is but I'll post it anyway:

13256341_10153683787330677_5659970715719094863_n.jpg

Looks like all the desperate gossip about buying houses etc was right. A massive relief when it's made official.

Apart from a keeper and some of those sick note signings staying fit it looks like we're going to be very serviceable next season. We may have a chance to win the thing. Just a shame we lost Sandor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sage was on 6PR last night saying the signing is 99% done. Must be waiting for the iron ore price to go up a bit.

Pretty solid squad for this season. Wish we had a better keeper though.

We're a massive chance to win the whole thing. Just can't take half a season to kick into gear again.

It took half a season to recover from Sage's corporate fraud the season before and for the new CEO to put things in the right direction.

Would be disappointed if that happened this season.

Pretty pumped for next season actually.

The paper said that Glory's priority now is to sign a starting keeper. Hopefully that happens soon.

Otherwise I guess we could do with some reinforcement in centre mid given Sandor is gone, and maybe left back as well.

Doubt we could afford/fit Birra so we might have to go a journeyman. We'd have some spare visa spots now though with the cheap eastern European labour leaving.

You guys should be right up there for top 4 next season with the squad you're forming together. Djulbic, Grant, Risdon, Herd, Rhys Williams, Marinkovic, Castro, Keogh, Taggart, Harold. Geez, that's strong. Probably need another keeper and lacking a DM but apart from that it's looking good. I guess eveeyone says that about the Glory every pre-season and it never turns out the best for you guys but with a squad like that top 4 is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back