SUNDAY 1 MAY 4pm EST.

THE TEAMS

220px-Adelaide_United_FC_logo.svg.png
220px-Logo_of_Western_Sydney_Wanderers_FC.svg.png

THE VENUE

adelaide-oval-01.jpg

THE PRIZE

the-hyundai-a-league-championship-trophy_9lv9nv4bx2zq1js0ju7m7wh57.jpg

So much at stake. The winner will finally have a title while the loser will be 0-3 in Grand Finals.

It's still surreal to me that we're actually hosting a Grand Final in Adelaide. From where we were at round 8 to now... it's unfathomable. Should be a great contest. We will be favourites but not much will separate the sides on gameday. I think we will win. I just think it's our time.

The Wanderers defence clearly wasn't at their best tonight so hopefully we can expose that. Nichols is a possible doubt with injury so if he misses that would be a huge loss for the Wanderers.

I can't wait for the game, especially the atmosphere at AO. I've been waiting for this for 11 years and finally a GF where we don't have to play the Victory :p. I am so proud of what we have already achieved this season and I think we can do it on Sunday. 2-1.

Neither of these teams will want to loss a third Grand Final and be labeled bridesmaids. Especially the WSW because it will be three losses in four seasons.

But to me it looks like Adelaide are the complete team hard to breakdown they keep the ball well and score when needed and they make it look so easy.

At home and fresh unlike the Wanderers who had to spare every ounce of energy to win their semi final coming from behind and extra-time! it's all fallen in to place for the Reds, can't see any other result other then an Adelaide win!

3-1 Adelaide

Last edited:
29K according to Val with General Public sales to start to tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As of 1pm today. Looks like all GA is sold and only 2 bays in Cat B, 1 bay in Cat A and Limited view Cat A&B available. image.jpeg

Who's gonna hack one of our players in the first 5 and not get a card ??? I'll go with Topor-Stanley

Am a casual Wanderers fan (albeit I don't go to the games any more) so I hope we win. Wouldn't begrudge Adelaide though. I'm just happy it's neither of the blue teams!

Imagine Wanderers / Leicester title wins. If Carlton win you'll never have a better year :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back