News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they are new company compared to pretty much all the other sports apparel company's out there I think they would be keen to join forces with a great club like ours to get some more traction in Australia. They have been slowly branching into other sports as they have slowly got a larger share of the market in the US & Europe which was obviously always going to be there first priority. They sponsor Teams and Athletes in American Football, Basket Ball, Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Skiing, Surfing, Boxing, Motor Sport, MMA, Skating, Tennis and Rugby so I would imagine that they would also be interested in our great game.

If you go into a Rebel Sport they have a huge range of UA gear and it is all top quality and awesome looking so they have far from given up on Australia more so are just getting going.

Anyway they seem to aline themselves with great teams & athletes Eg. Steph Curry, Jordan Speith, Andy Murray, Tottenham etc.

Check out there Wiki page,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Armour

So yeah I would love the Crows to be partnered with UA.
Do you work for UA lol

Get ready for a new template/collar for the 2017 BLK jumpers.

14027270_559725290885831_1545203115_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.58.01 PM.png

Looks like a thick/straight edged version of the Reebok collar we had in 2010-2012.

Just depends what colour combo we go with. I'm also pretty sure we will have our jumpers made in China next year rather than Fiji, and the China jumpers bring out the colours far better. Will see if this is true or not.

View attachment 277636

View attachment 277638

Looks like a thick/straight edged version of the Reebok collar we had in 2010-2012.

Just depends what colour combo we go with. I'm also pretty sure we will have our jumpers made in China next year rather than Fiji, and the China jumpers bring out the colours far better. Will see if this is true or not.

I can't really tell because of the resolution and that it is white there. It is not going to head into Adidas duckbill territory if all yellow?

Hmmm I've been waiting for 2017 to buy a new jumper but I dread that big collar being yellow - will look like a baby's bib

Hmmm I've been waiting for 2017 to buy a new jumper but I dread that big collar being yellow - will look like a baby's bib

Wouldn't be too bad if it is in two parts like the one crow28 posted, yellow at the back and blue at the front. Agree with you on the all yellow though, I thought the Adidas bib (2009?) was our worst, this wouldn't be far off it.

View attachment 277636

View attachment 277638

I'm sick of having to stuff around with this manufacturer, and hoping that 'the colours will come out better' if it's made in a particular country. You are a guernsey manufacturer. Your job is to get the bloody colours exactly right no matter what.

This year's jumper looks a lot better than last year's. That one was the equivalent of watching an old small tube screen when you're used to watching a big full-HD LED.

But I still say the blue and the gold are a little too light this year. Bet you that BLK will fix one of those colours prior to next season, but we'll have to wait another year for the last colour to be fixed :rolleyes:

Edit: The club should simply show them the bold, attractive and proud colours of previous guernseys and say 'Here. Make the colours like these.' If BLK say that we can't manufacture colours like that, piss them off. If you're a professional sports gear manufacturer and you can't produce a particular colour, only getting 'close', you don't deserve to have professional club contracts. Go back to Auskick.

I'm sick of having to stuff around with this manufacturer, and hoping that 'the colours will come out better' if it's made in a particular country. You are a guernsey manufacturer. Your job is to get the bloody colours exactly right no matter what.

This year's jumper looks a lot better than last year's. That one was the equivalent of watching an old small tube screen when you're used to watching a big full-HD LED.

But I still say the blue and the gold are a little too light this year. Bet you that BLK will fix one of those colours prior to next season, but we'll have to wait another year for the last colour to be fixed :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why the club doesn't get samples in early enough to say no this is wrong, try again.

It always seems to be, yep, we acknowledge the problem, it's too late this year because we have already got our stock, but we will try and fix it next year.

Wouldn't be too bad if it is in two parts like the one crow28 posted, yellow at the back and blue at the front. Agree with you on the all yellow though, I thought the Adidas bib (2009?) was our worst, this wouldn't be far off it.

Yes I agree, no problem with me if blue at the front - it is only when it's yellow that it just simply looks like (as you said) a duckbill.
Fingers crossed they get it right, however, given the emphasis on the yellow theme recently, I have my doubts.
I wonder if they ever ask supporters before the design phase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we do a change.org petition and get rid of them? For ISC ;)
Adidas.

We won flags with them and our second best period, 05/06, was with them.

Plus I like Adidas shirts and polos. Have two Crows ones from the Craig era I regularly wear. Old logo, Adidas stripes, no number 19 on it.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Really, why is that?

There is limited money in it for them to increase their market share. People will buy their stuff already without the link to an AFL club. It has been obvious for the past couple of years that the 'big' suppliers don't need the AFL teams to sell items/their brand, so they are not interested.

Vote 1. Under Armour!
Yeah I'd be keen to see them get involved. Don't have much of their stuff but they have risen in the ranks. Spurs have used them for a couple of years now in EPL and the kits are pretty good. Their hunting and cammo range is massive.

Adidas.

We won flags with them and our second best period, 05/06, was with them.

Plus I like Adidas shirts and polos. Have two Crows ones from the Craig era I regularly wear. Old logo, Adidas stripes, no number 19 on it.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Adidas were the best. The yellow on my 2008 swooping crow still looks better than a brand new BLK.

All the big internationals are gone or going, except for Puma, who seem to be upholding their legacy bond with the Eagles.

From here on out it's going to be mostly Australian, or at least partially Australian, brands - BLK, ISC, STAR, Canterbury. Outside chance an up and coming international will try to make a splash with a short term deal, but that's all.

The money is in soccer, and the NBA. This time last year Nike paid $1 billlion USD to get the NBA contract for 8 seasons, that's how big it is. The previous contract was held by Adidas, who paid $400 million for an 11 year deal to make the NBA kit and they weren't even allowed to put the Adidas logo on any of it.

Got some Steph Curry shoes whilst in the states, quality isn't great and not overly comfortable.

Clothing isn't too bad but they need to increases the quality of shoes before trying to step up to Nike and Adidas

I bought a pair of UA running shoes a couple of months ago and so far they have been great, really comfy, waiting to see if they hold together though. I really like their clothing especially the golf & running gear. They would be a massive upgrade on BLK imo. Shame about the Currys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back