News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLK sale massive savings on teams whose season is over.
Eg. Richmond 2016 guernsey down to $44 from $109

Waiting over next few days for ours to go on sale.
Also have indigenous guernsey for those who missed out this year from crowmania

The Indigenous Guernsey isn't listed. It is the only one of the six AFL teams that they have on their books not to be listed. So people may have missed out there.

Glad on got on early on Monday.. scored a clash white Guernsey for $44. most "L" sizes are gone now.

I wonder what changes will we be making to our guernseys next year? the home Guernsey should be left alone.

I think there should be an alternate SANFL Guernsey.. to wear againt teams that have a lot of white.

We're getting a new collar/template. Designs will stay the same (except hopefully they ditch the unnecessary logo on the back). Not sure about SANFL.

Glad on got on early on Monday.. scored a clash white Guernsey for $44. most "L" sizes are gone now.

I wonder what changes will we be making to our guernseys next year? the home Guernsey should be left alone.

I think there should be an alternate SANFL Guernsey.. to wear againt teams that have a lot of white.

No SANFL side has a lot of white in their guernsey though, except for South'/ alternate guernsey (which is never used against Adelaide).

Are the BLK sizes comparable to the Puma the club had previously? Apologies if it's already mentioned in the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're getting a new collar/template. Designs will stay the same (except hopefully they ditch the unnecessary logo on the back). Not sure about SANFL.
I'm not a fan of the logo on the back either, but Bacon Warrior in the guernsey section did a nice version of our guernsey that had the WFAO logo in place of the Crow, which I thought looked really nice.

239668_df85cd7a460a85d13b812f20d31e7321.png

I'm not a fan of the logo on the back either, but Bacon Warrior in the guernsey section did a nice version of our guernsey that had the WFAO logo in place of the Crow, which I thought looked really nice.

That is seriously ugly. It needs yellow bands on the arms/collar, the font used for the number is ridiculous & the red raptor head is an eyesore.

I grabbed the white training shirt. Good price.

so let's be clear, that's a mock up by someone on the board?

to be polite he has great production values but the font for the number is horrific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back