News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep checking a few times a day. Sometimes they become available like i found out. You might get lucky.
I got myself a yellow clash (L) and a cyan training Top. I know it's ugly, but I kind of like it.
It seems that there was no availability when trying to buy on my phone, but there was when using my pc.
No luck on the white away strip though
:(

Also, just for anyone ordering guernseys from BLK, if you want numbers on them, don't order them through the BLK site and get them done through Crowmania if you can. The BLK ones are just shoddy generic looking numbers.
VokZdlm.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Ewww

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2017 is our last year with BLK correct? I wonder if we will go with them again or move on to another?

2017 is our last year with BLK correct? I wonder if we will go with them again or move on to another?

Signed a four year deal before the 2015 season, so ends after 2018. Still two more seasons to go.

Probably go with whomever makes the best proposal out of BLK, ISC, and STAR. Likely to be BLK again.

Star has gone bust. Collingwood moving onto ISC next year. If we do move on from BLK, I could see us moving to ISC. As you say, it depends on who is offering us the best deal, but I don't believe we've ever extended an apparel deal. Every time its up we seem to move on.

Signed a four year deal before the 2015 season, so ends after 2018. Still two more seasons to go.

Star has gone bust. Collingwood moving onto ISC next year. If we do move on from BLK, I could see us moving to ISC. As you say, it depends on who is offering us the best deal, but I don't believe we've ever extended an apparel deal. Every time its up we seem to move on.

Thats probably more because of the company offer than our preference id imagine

i.e. when a new company comes on board theres probably a natural increase in sales (generally comes with new templates/designs) so the contract is worth more to the new company than the renewing company and as such they offer more.

Thats my non marketing executive opinion

While true, I think this time around may be different, as there's not a whole lot of options to move on to anymore, unless we plan to alternate contracts between BLK and ISC; everyone else is gone.
Unless we go back to Adidas? Puma wasn't that bad and have been west coast apparel sponsors for years

Unless we go back to Adidas? Puma wasn't that bad and have been west coast apparel sponsors for years

Puma seem to be continuing with West Coast as some sort of legacy, they're not interested in other teams. Adidas is quitting the AFL, their contract with Essendon has just ended, and once the Hawthorn one finishes end of 2017 they'll be gone.

All the big internationals are going or gone.

BLK - Adelaide, Richmond, Bulldogs, GWS, Brisbane, Gold Coast
ISC - Sydney, Geelong, Port, Fremantle, St Kilda
Adidas - Hawthorn, Essendon (2017, 2016)
New Balance - Melbourne (2016)
Puma - West Coast (seemingly in perpetuity)
Canterbury - North Melbourne (2017)
Nike - Carlton (2019)
STAR - Collingwood

Collingwood and Essendon will be with ISC next year. Melbourne haven't extended the contract with New Balance, but haven't signed to anyone new yet either that I can see. Nike will be gone end of 2019. No word on Canterbury and North.

Last edited:
Puma seem to be continuing with West Coast as some sort of legacy, they're not interested in other teams. Adidas is quitting the AFL, their contract with Essendon has just ended, and once the Hawthorn one finishes end of 2017 they'll be gone.

All the big internationals are going or gone.

Collingwood and Essendon will be with ISC next year. Melbourne haven't extended the contract with New Balance, but haven't signed to anyone new yet either that I can see. Nike will be gone end of 2019. No word on Canterbury and North.
Shame about adidas some of my best guernseys. Heritage jumper from Roo's 300th is my fav
Also a big fan of thier essendon anzac jumper from this year
unnamed.png

I got the white training jersey and it arrived today - looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back