2nds 2016 Adelaide Crows SANFL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only a rookie for one year though from memory. We're there work ethic issues? Or perhaps he didn't improve to expected level with the extra fitness.
Wasn't the talk he had some "character" issues as in had tickets on himself at the time on this board?
That is my recollection anyhow?

Was only a rookie for one year though from memory. We're there work ethic issues? Or perhaps he didn't improve to expected level with the extra fitness.
Batto?

Do know quite a bit about his background. Problems were all attitude related, that's why he dropped unexpectedly in his draft year. Rookied by us but this didn't alleviate the issues.

Hopefully he's grown up a bit

Get Wigg in for 2 weeks after this Cats game pleaseeeee. Give him a taste of what he needs to work towards so he's rip roaring to go come 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get Wigg in for 2 weeks after this Cats game pleaseeeee. Give him a taste of what he needs to work towards so he's rip roaring to go come 2017.
Hell why not .....not as if this season is shaping up as anything important .....what are you on ???

Great to hear proper old school commentators.. they made a comment that the players may be playing too much as individuals due to wanting to impress AFL selectors and not as a team could be some truth in that!

Wigg is starting to really amount to something.

You don't try players out, if they're not potentially an option in the finals (injury coverage)

ROB yes .....Wigg, no!

Again I repeat.....

We are playing Essendon and Brisbane at home, 2 absolutely diabolical clubs who are 17th and 18th on the ladder for a reason.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with finals whatsoever, we know 20 of the 22 players we need come finals, with the last 2 or so spots up for grabs between a few others. But again, this isn't concerning finals. This is about possibly resting 1 or 2 of our stars, and giving a very promising youngster who's put together some very good SANFL form a chance at AFL.

We've carried Mackay, VB and other terrible footballers for how long now? We'v also given Milera a taste and carried him in games despite him not being 100% ready and prepared for full-time AFL football. After all this we've still been perfectly fine. If you think blooding 1 or 2 youngsters like Wigg or Doedee against the bottom feeders is going to cost us the game, well I've got news for you! It's not their fault, it would 110% be the other 20-21 players on the field who should beat these teams 11 times out of 10 at home if they consider themselves top 4 material.

Give Wigg a taste like we did with Milera so that he nows what level he has to work towards and has the whole off season to get there and can hopefully hit the ground running. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and I honestly have no idea why you're even kicking up a fuss:drunk:

Wigg is starting to really amount to something.

A player that can be as damaging on the outside as he is, and who can also win his own football inside the contest and tackle hard are extremely handy players to have.

Their versatility is key and we need more of these dynamic midfielders in our line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back