Competitions 2016 AFC Draft Game - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So, thats a no then?

You know what?

At the risk of making this game impossibly complicated to administer...

Yes, you can pick swap.

PM me with details of any agreement.
I will only accept PMs from all parties involved in the transaction, then i will consider it agreed upon.
Once agreed to, it is final. No going back.

Picks lost through uneven swaps go to the back of the line!! for example:

Dave swaps picks 2 and 23 with Steve for 7, 18 and 31.

Dave now has 36 picks in the draft, and Steve has 34.

Dave's final pick, number 410, disappears and everyone after him moves up a space. Steve's 35th pick comes after everyone else is finished, i.e., what would have been pick 421.

Go hard, miscreants.

You know what?

At the risk of making this game impossibly complicated to administer...

Yes, you can pick swap.

PM me with details of any agreement.
I will only accept PMs from all parties involved in the transaction, then i will consider it agreed upon.
Once agreed to, it is final. No going back.

Picks lost through uneven swaps go to the back of the line!! for example:

Dave swaps picks 2 and 23 with Steve for 7, 18 and 31.

Dave now has 36 picks in the draft, and Steve has 34.

Dave's final pick, number 410, disappears and everyone after him moves up a space. Steve's 35th pick comes after everyone else is finished, i.e., what would have been pick 421.

Go hard, miscreants.

I think you are making it impossible for yourself.

FAITH & Alex just want to swap their drafting positions. Just change their names in the lineup. Easy.

If you are a dickhead, i'm happy to draft you but I will publicly berate you.

If you are a s**t player, i'm not drafting you.

My statement to the players at the draft combine interview.

My statement to players:

If you ladies join my team, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ******* beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian s**t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on Hawks, Cats, Eagles or Lions. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved team. Do you maggots understand that?

"When the Oranges selected Tom Logan with the first pick of the game, everybody wrote us off. Everybody. And here we are at the championship game. Right now 40,000 people have also written us off. But there are some who do still believe in you, a few who'd never give up on you. When you take that field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts. Every man at some point is gonna lose a battle. He's gonna fight and he's gonna lose. But what makes him a man, is that in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself. This game is not over, this battle is not over. So let's hear it one more time, together. Clear eyes, full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!"

"If you think you're champions because you wear the Orange uniform, YOU'RE WRONG! If you think you're champions because they give you a free slice of pie at the diner, YOU'RE WRONG! You're not a champion until you've earned it! Champions don't complain! Champions don't give up! Champions give 200%!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, why would certain players join you lot? When you can join the The multiple Scorgasms?

image.jpg

Okay people

There has been no taker for the final position in the Stupendous Conference probably because it's the harder group and everyone is intimidated.

If i hear nothing by 9pm tonight, I will consider the eleven players the final teams and copy/paste in the draft process.

Draft starts at 8am, be prepared Daniel1812 , you will have until 11am to make your first selection.

Okay people

There has been no taker for the final position in the Stupendous Conference probably because it's the harder group and everyone is intimidated.

If i hear nothing by 9pm tonight, I will consider the eleven players the final teams and copy/paste in the draft process.

Draft starts at 8am, be prepared Daniel1812 , you will have until 11am to make your first selection.

I defiantly know who I am going to take :p

What's this about?

That draft game we play? We're one short.

Over the coming weeks, we take turns selecting players in a draft, to fill a squad of 35 and a team named best 22, whereupon each player votes for who they think has the best team, and we declare a winner. there's an end of season thing too but it's really to trash-talk and discuss players. Check out the AFC draft game 2014 thread on the front page.

That draft game we play? We're one short.

Over the coming weeks, we take turns selecting players in a draft, to fill a squad of 35 and a team named best 22, whereupon each player votes for who they think has the best team, and we declare a winner. there's an end of season thing too but it's really to trash-talk and discuss players. Check out the AFC draft game 2014 thread on the front page.
I'll count myself in.
Anything to pass the time for the Qooty off-season

I'll count myself in.

Good man. You'll have a blast. Just make sure to check out the rules before the game starts.

I'll count myself in.

Prepare for the nerdiest experience of your life, full of nervous tension, constant refreshing to see if your pick is up, and complete disappointment when other posters don't abuse you for your pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back