List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Was told the only club really interested in Liam Ryan was us.
Freo did not have that much interest all year.
All interstate clubs where worried about him adjusting to move interstate.
His beep of 10.1 really hurt him
Wce would of looked at him if Mcinnes wasn't retained.
Funny enough going to play for subi instead of us east perth was a big mistake by him.
Interesting. From what you were saying earlier a few teams interviewed him at draft camp, clearly the beep hurt him. Was McInnes essentially forced to be retained for contractual reasons? It seems the club has no intention of playing him, the whole situation feels like there is a Salary Cap obligation in keeping him.

Was just thinking this, It may even have flow on effects for Karpany and Jetta as we add more brothers into the mix. The comoraderie of commonality is not to be underestimated.
Only issue ia that we don't have a strong indigenous leader both on and off field. Hopefully it drives Jetta. The crows have a very good leader in Betts and he does amazing things in the community and the young indigenous boys look up to him.

Only issue ia that we don't have a strong indigenous leader both on and off field. Hopefully it drives Jetta. The crows have a very good leader in Betts and he does amazing things in the community and the young indigenous boys look up to him.
I don't think that is just limited to indigenous players on our list. I mean theres Nic Nat but our leadership on and off field hasn't been our strongest for a while now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off the field we have a plethora of "leaders" Phil Narkle is employed by the club to look after the indigenous boys amongst other things and also there is heavy involvement with Wirra and his foundation.

Can someone put up a poll on who of our new draftees\rookies (minus the senior rookies) is going to get a senior game first?
Be Willie I reckon

Be Willie I reckon

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back