Leagues 2016 AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships - Support your team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy Port Adelaide

LaunchpadMcQuack – Team name? – 2208

DaTBird187 - Cobra Kai FC - 2904

Coobk001 - One Click at a Time - 3668

No21sTightManPerm - No21'sTightManPerm - 4522

TheFVK - The Dropped Bears - 7450

TwoShadesOfGray - BrokFC - 8611

port09 - Port09 – 8956

Hot Saucerman - 9278

Tibbs - Power Crew-2 - 10005

Jonts - Pure Passion - 10008

TimmyD11 - Hinkley's Power Army - 10431

SteppingTiger - Hoffs Power- 11234

Ant Bear - 12815

Suit - AndTie - 14658

JuniorBurger - HammersHammies - 15885

snozulu - Poweration - 21718

PowerKat - System Outage - 23745

crafty_bernardo - Datsun FC - 25167

NM BF DIV 1

tazaa - Adviser rep BCAA
llama2 - Lucas's llamas
Wels Eicke - Alida's Shinboners
muttley45 - Ped Powered Guns
Viper2Jester - Murcielago
Dassyboy - Das-a-roos
indy nile - Michael denny and the denny singers
Nudz - SammyMaz
Spaking - Sofa king good
Chris_Cross26 - It takes two
Jay-Z - Field of dreams
TheBuzz - Hoboken squatcobblers
Juryduty - Juryduty
the Ziebull Morcosovich - Ziebull
stainedclass - Hellbentforleather
Aussie_Roo - NBIS
KangaFan35 - Drews roos
spurs - Jambo's Titans

The push is about to start mate, as long as all teams are posted this week!

Only 11 people have joined the Hawks BF league, might need to join with another club's board?

1) Caddyhawk - Caddyhawkers - 741
2) asanque - Kismet SCE - 1412
3) kade - The Megapowers - 2909
4) Hawkage - Demolition Dane - 3085
5) Gunstall555 - Mighty Hawks B2B2B - 4020
6) TNTre - Drink throwers - 6516
7) dp_ramas - Hawker33 - 7247
8) maijar - Line in the Sand - 12571
9) Beandip - Beandip's Quip - 36232
10) HolyRioli - All The Jerks - 39087
11) Mitchell5 - Burn' m down - N/A
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So for everyone that has not participated in the Bigfooty Club Board Champs previously; the Club Board Championships is a competition between bigfooty club boards which using AFL Fantasy each club board must setup a league to participate in the Championships. These leagues then verse each other in order of ladder position. (This will be covered further in the rules section below). The winner of each matchup scores a point for their Club Board.

Rules:
  • Each club board has to have a nominated captain.
  • Club Boards play each other as per the AFL fixture.
  • Matchups go per ladder position i.e (Bigfooty Crows vs Bigfooty Lions, Team 1 (BF Crows) vs Team 1 (BF Lions) all the way down in order. (I will do all this anyway)
  • Instead of being ranked on percentage club boards will be ranked on Wins/Losses/Individual matches won (i.e, Bigfooty Crows: 5 / 3 / 32) If two or more teams have equal wins the highest spot available is awarded to the team with the most individual wins.
Captains Roles:
Each Club Board needs a captain, the roles for each captain to complete are below.

• Each captain must create an 18 team league names Bigfooty [Club Mascot] For example: Bigfooty Crows, Bigfooty Lions etc
  • Captains are responsible to post a screenshot of their league after every round, If a captain fails to do this before the Wednesday prior to the upcoming round any other person from that respective league will be asked to do so. If it is still not done penalties will be applied.
  • Captains are responsible for finding the 18 best players to compete in the Club boards league, and post all members participating with their team name prior to round 1 for a round 2 start.
Please include all of the possible details for each team:
Bigfooty name - AFL Fantasy name - 2015 ranking (If available)

for example:
1: Fitzey - Chudleigh Turbochooks FC - 4,349
2:
3:
4:

Rankings are easy to find, simply click on 'My History' below the dark Blue 'Match Day' sign.

Prizes:
I will try to get a badge made for all members of the winning Club Board. More to come soon..

Can all captains please post in this thread stating that you are captain of your club board before you create the signup thread on your club board please.

If 6 or more team have a division two there will also be a division two competition.

Hi Fitzey,

I was wondering what I need to do to introduce our new Fantasy Sports Betting website where I think you and your members would have a real interest in but I do not want to break the forum rules in introducing it as I am new to this forum. I think you'll all love the concept and gameplay of it, what's the best approach ? Should I, or can I start a discussion on it with other members on the forum ? All I am looking at doing for the moment is to create a league for the next few Rounds and see if people want to join it, so they can get a feel for it -

Hi Fitzey,

I was wondering what I need to do to introduce our new Fantasy Sports Betting website where I think you and your members would have a real interest in but I do not want to break the forum rules in introducing it as I am new to this forum. I think you'll all love the concept and gameplay of it, what's the best approach ? Should I, or can I start a discussion on it with other members on the forum ? All I am looking at doing for the moment is to create a league for the next few Rounds and see if people want to join it, so they can get a feel for it -

G'day buddy - Schmidt2003 is your man to talk to in regards to this, sounds like a great concept though.

Sorry fellas. Tad forgetful

Attachments

• DT rd 6.JPG
    DT rd 6.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back