Club Legend
GWS Giants Team Board Tipping A Star Wars Fan
Feb 20, 2012
Orange
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Leicester City FC
Fitzey is setting up the 2016 AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships and has asked me to set up the GWS team.

THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE IS THAT IT'S NOT AN EXTRA TEAM, JUST AN EXTRA LEAGUE FOR YOUR AFL FANTASY TEAM. And leagues are unlimited, so you don't need to do anything different.

Since we usually just fill the board league It will be first come first served and there are 18 spots and this will be the official GWS league...but...you must have GWS as a supported team in your profile. I will open the league up to other supporters closer to the start of the comp if we are short but would be nice to have a full league of true Giants.

You must post your team name in this thread. I will remove any team from the league that is not "registered" here first

This is only for AFL fantasy.

I'm happy to be captain of our league unless there is any major objection. But I'll run the setup anyway.

The league code is H36H59FK

Good luck all

The official team list

Bigfooty name - AFL Fantasy name - 2015 ranking (If available)

1: Bogan Juniors - Bogan Juniors - 21514
2: Sultan - Rampaging Sultans -
3: Ellie Aquitaine - Sylks -
4: Pup218 - The Rockstars -
5:GreaterWeStener - Goals with Style
6: Gigantic - Toe Bashers
7: General Giants - Mudgee Madness
8: ???????? - Hoopers Heroes
9: Bogan Juniors-Junior - G-Men
10 Junior Bogan - I Like Green Jelly
11 Mrs Bogan - Round 15 Specials

Last edited:

Not a lot of responses here...I will open this up for all comers on Sunday But it would be nice to have a good show on the board champs so come You Giants sign up. some boards have divisions we may be small but lets prove we can be GIANTS!

This league is now open for all bigfooty supporters, However I do expect that you will be playing a competative team....I can still get you banned if you put in a dud squad.

Mr Hooper of Hoopers Heroes could you please post your Big footy ID for me please as I need this for the board championships

This league is now open for all bigfooty supporters, However I do expect that you will be playing a competative team....I can still get you banned if you put in a dud squad.

Mr Hooper of Hoopers Heroes could you please post your Big footy ID for me please as I need this for the board championships
Give me a break. Im new to this boody thing.
I could have a dud squad and not know about it

Give me a break. Im new to this boody thing.
I could have a dud squad and not know about it
You will be right, your a bonafide Giant...doesnt matter how rubbish you are you will be forgiven...just like we did for our team in their early years.
I will seek retribution for any rival supporter that puts up a deliberate crap team to affect the board championship rankings, just a warning to anyone out there thinking about it, Ive been playing long enough to spot it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a lot of spots left in this league. Signup open to all comers. Rival supporters welcome. Especially those who didnt make it into Div one of their club board. A chance for payback to the mods for leaving you out.

Come on Giants sign up for the Bigfooty Championship. Get your family to play. My boys are dying to join but I wont let them just yet but if there are spots left tommorrow I will add their teams, G-Men & I like green jelly(I help them with the rookies).

Ok ladies and gents, real lack of team spirit for this (bit like out team on the weekend) but last chance to put in for this.
My boys are in. I will put a team in for my wife I can even add the celeb teams to make up the numbers but we still need a few more teams to have a full league for the board championships.

last chance to stand tall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back