Preview 2016 AFL Finals - Adelaide v Nth Melbourne, Adelaide Oval, Sat, Sept 10, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If Roos are within two goals at quarter time, they will win. Lead Adelaide in Adelaide earlier this year with a depleted team. Plus Goldy is in better form (still not great) and Majak can at least trouble the Crows defence.

If Roos are within two goals at quarter time, they will win. Lead Adelaide in Adelaide earlier this year with a depleted team. Plus Goldy is in better form (still not great) and Majak can at least trouble the Crows defence.
Dude. Adelaide kicked 12.28 in that game and won by over 5 goals in shocking conditions. Kick anywhere near accurately at goal and it's an absolute flogging.

This is what I don't get. The people who say we are old are the same people who say we got rid of Boomer too early. Which is it?

Boomer is still playing like he is in his prime. The other three are old and showing it so should be moved on. I also think you are taking a massive risk keeping Waite on the list given his aging body and increasing injures. Wells and Swallow are also marching on. Why you wouldn't de-list someone such as Nahas and keep a player who is still ranked in the top 25 in the league is absolutely beyond me. You can reduce your aging list by de-listing the older players that are not performing - that' a positive move but getting rid of a player just because of his age and ignoring how he's consistently playing is terrible coaching.

The coach keep too many of the under performing/average geriatric players on your list which is why you will go into free fall.

Dude. Adelaide kicked 12.28 in that game and won by over 5 goals in shocking conditions. Kick anywhere near accurately at goal and it's an absolute flogging.

North don't play consecutive 6 day breaks playing a team off a bye and you don't get 28 points. General play the Roos were on par until they ran out of legs. North stopped easy shots at goal which helped the poor conversion. Crows were always going to win that game, but North showed enough to suggest that even with injuries and a cooked side in general, they could find way to impact the game.

After the backlash from the Eagles loss, you would think the Crows will come out and spank the Roo's . Mind you the Roo's are copping a fair bit of s**t also. Crows by 30+ points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wrote this in another thread a couple days ago, and I'm sticking by it...

"I'm expecting North, over the next 2 weeks, to take a deep breath and compute all the info of the last week...

Then come out in their first final in some serious
beast-mode !!!"

Be afraid Adelaide... Be very, very afraaaaid...
I'm coming round to your place later to do what ever you've been doing!

Love the optimism, were cooked.

Crows by 144

The only way North Melbourne will win is if Adelaide Oval suddenly gets a built in roof............................. and/or hires someone to smack every Adelaide players leg with a crow bar...... just like The Simpsons pinpals episode.

Mr Burns' leg was improved by being hit.

Worrying - if we win by a lot, history says we go out the next round. North are a curse.

The sooner the geriatrics are trundled off the retirement village in North Melbourne the better for the rest of the finals series. Adelaide is by far the stronger team and will embarrass the Kangaroos.

This is what I love about the main board. It allows gutless Richmond supporters to use the words "North" and "embarrass" in the same sentence.
Our geriatrics locked in a top 8 spot which is more than can be said for your pathetic bunch of losers. Didn't Richmond lost by 113 points this weekend?
113 points. I'll say it again. 113 points ! I'd consider that embarrassing and gives you zero credibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back